We ask that emails regarding swaps not contain any unsolicited advertising. If you have received an email which contains advertising, please let us know at contactus@mumsnet.com.

Gloriously naff craft ideas

(24 Posts)
StuffezLaBouche Sat 23-Mar-13 21:53:53

Welcome to the wonderful world of www.regretsy.com/

marissab Sat 23-Mar-13 21:49:56

The gimp mask/suit links are on my fb amusing all my friends as we speak. Very very funnygrin

dothraki Sat 23-Mar-13 18:53:02

shockblushgrin
winewinewine

SoupDreggon Sat 23-Mar-13 16:41:30

Hahahahaha!

Hahahahaha

[wheeze]

KurriKurri Sat 23-Mar-13 14:06:22

Oh my God - presumably you would have to knit the uterus bag to carry the beanbag penis in.

for the gimp mask afficionados, - scroll down for an entire knitted gimp suit

SoupDreggon Sat 23-Mar-13 10:39:27

I had to search "uterus bag" on Ravelry to find it again. There is also a version to keep your mooncup in hmm

dothraki Sat 23-Mar-13 09:27:48

Soup - maybe you should post that in Style and Beauty grin

SoupDreggon Sat 23-Mar-13 09:14:01

When looking for a nice bag for a MNer to make, I stumbled across this beauty.

marissab Sat 23-Mar-13 08:23:11

and what is it with knitted cakes? Why? Why?

marissab Sat 23-Mar-13 08:12:20

I literally have tearsat the gimp asks. Knitted penis beanbag anyone?

How do you people find this stuff?!!

KurriKurri Fri 22-Mar-13 19:30:48
KurriKurri Fri 22-Mar-13 19:22:51

top left is going to give me nightmares <<instantly buys wool for bottom right>>

EarlyInTheMorning Fri 22-Mar-13 17:57:41
dothraki Fri 22-Mar-13 08:58:33

Fire - Ravelry can be really scary grin

Talking of more adult patterns, is it me, or is this Batman mask just really sinister?

I told a girl at work about the steering wheel cover. "Oh, were you looking up the pattern for one?" Who the hell thinks, "ah yes, I know, I'll make a crocheted steering wheel cover, let's see if there's a pattern available." Apart from the lady who created the pattern obviously confused.

EarlyInTheMorning one for you....

dothraki Thu 21-Mar-13 23:18:53

although in this weather I guess you want every bit of your anatomy to be covered grin

dothraki Thu 21-Mar-13 23:17:12

Ha - Ravelry - who knew a harmless knitting site could contain adult stuff shock

Oh my god, I just bought a car and was wondering what I can make for it! I shall make one immediately grin

EarlyInTheMorning Thu 21-Mar-13 20:42:33

I think you'll the sort of person that will appreciate an apple cozygrin
www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/apple-cozy-5

cheesecheeseplease Thu 21-Mar-13 17:32:43

have actually just lol at the steering wheel cover! I may have to buy a car!

Bump, I can't be the only one considering toilet roll cover dolls and toaster cosies.....

I've been browsing through Ravelry and have come to realise that my life will not be complete without a crocheted steering wheel cover. It's bright and colourful, would keep my hands warm, and DH wouldn't be caught dead driving my car with it on grin

I'm also quite partial to the Geisha cat but I'm less convinced that I'd get round to making this. I know I have the wool at home to make that steering wheel cover though and it will be made this weekend DH be afraid!

Please make me feel better, I can't be the only one who finds terrible or naff or 70s stuff to craft. Come and share your secret craft ideas. Closet Macramé makers are welcome here smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now