We ask that emails regarding swaps not contain any unsolicited advertising. If you have received an email which contains advertising, please let us know at contactus@mumsnet.com.

Changing Mat Cover

(4 Posts)

You could use a plain, practical towelling and edge it with something more interesting,

GrangeMouth Thu 28-Feb-13 17:41:28

Thanks for the link.

I can only find this at fabricland online
www.fabricland.co.uk/towelling.htm

And was hoping for a more interesting pattern. I may just a couple with normal fabric if there's nothing interesting out there.

NK346f2849X127d8bca260 Thu 28-Feb-13 17:09:42

prudentbaby.com/2009/12/baby-kid/diy-changing-pad-cover-tutorial-2/

www.fabricland.co.uk/ the towelling fabric from here is very good, washes up to be a good thickness and it is extra wide.

GrangeMouth Thu 28-Feb-13 13:12:46

Hi,

I'm considering making a couple of changing mat covers for when DC2 arrives in a couple of months (am aware will mostly be covered in wee/poo/vom but have just done up the room it will share with DS1 and so want it to look good for some of the time).

Can anyone direct me to a site that has a good selection of towelling fabric, a tutorial or a previous thread that has this info?

TIA

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now