Free craft patterns

(8 Posts)

ooh Dragon, another craft blog to browse through.....

Love the idea of adding lavender to the filling and putting him on the radiator.

I added a bag of rice inside mine and can use him as a handwarmer smile I also put some lavender oil on the rice so he is sitting on my radiator, smelling nice!

Dothraki Tue 12-Feb-13 21:14:25

Thanks Soup - that is lovely too, and I've got enough of the fabric to make a doorstop and may be a few mini ones to sit by my fireplace smile

Those are great links smile

I've made a fabulous owl from a free pattern here He would look fab in vintage 60s fabric - great if you have any left over scraps - in fact, mine is made of vintage fabric scraps now I think of it! He sits nicely in the palm of my hand.

I actually plan on making a larger one to act as a doorstop.

Dothraki Mon 11-Feb-13 19:13:02

Fire - I love the lampshade, and I have a piece of sixties fabric that I wanted to do something with, the owl doorstop is perfect smile

Bump, as 8pm on a Sunday night was a really good time to start a thread....

GoingGoingGoth Mon 11-Feb-13 00:28:45

Brilliant link, I've been looking for an owl doorstop. Thanks

I bought Your Home magazine today (we're thinking of doing up the hall). When I went on their website, they have a really good craft section on their website, with free project details.

This might be beyond me, as I have the craft skills of a hippo, but I should be able to make this owl doorstop, this pegbag and maybe this lampshade. It's been nice to see some decent craft things I can have a go at, as an inept crafter.

I found that I found more projects by looking through themes, rather than crafts.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now