Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

We have fire in our bellies, we're incubating our little Penis Dragons!!

(992 Posts)

We don't care when you're due! We just want a giggle and be silly!
We've jumped off the busses but still want a little craziness!
Come join the antenatal nutty thread grin

My little penis dragon is due 19th November by the way!

sazzlehopes Tue 11-Mar-14 21:30:38

Yes choccy I'm in! Mine is due oct 2nd! Yes to a crazy antenatal bus, I've really missed being part of a hilarious group! X

barmybunting Wed 12-Mar-14 06:17:47

I'm signing up too please choccy! We all need more penis dragon chat for the next nine months! I'm due on 16th Nov.

Woohoo!! Morning ladies!
Why does the chat seem to go a bit, ahem, quiet when you move to the AN boards? We're still fun!
We need that flippin mama over here too!

You do realise we are still going to be quiet until near the end of the month don't you!! Praying for everyone's bfp on the march bus! (And the next busses of course!)

sazzlehopes Wed 12-Mar-14 10:34:53

Yes it'll be a slow burner, but I'd rather that than reading 'nothing' posts for the sake of posting. I'd much rather be on an antenatal thread with 'friends' than just with people due the same time as me...it feels slightly competitive.
Who feels more sick, who had a scan first, who is eating more...etc etc. Of course it is great for support and sharing worries, but I do want a more lively chat too!

Spotti Wed 12-Mar-14 11:31:28

Hey ladies, just stalking you guys at the mo as I'm still waiting to find out what's happening re BFP/AF. Will deffo be tagging along for a good giggle once I get my BFP which will be this month 'cos I'm getting fed up of waiting!. Feeling really sick this morning and boobs are still killing me -is this a good sign? I dunno. Trying not to get my hopes up, but realistically, once you start TTC it's a bit hard to not hope that it's all worked out.

Hmph, gonna go tootle off back to the March bus now and try not to be sick in the corner (there isn't a sick face, but if there was, * insert sicky face here *), but just wanted to pop in and tell you that I WILL be here soon! I'll try my best to bring some of the others along too!!!

Spotti stalk all you like!!
Sounding dry good symptoms there lady!!!
Eek can't wait for others to come too!
I think we need to give Lucyfluff a message, see if we can get we over too grin

sazzlehopes Wed 12-Mar-14 12:03:52

Oooh yes maybe round up a few of the old time bus girls...I might try and let a few know. Be great to get a few more on here as well as mama, spinning and onelife eventually too!

Yay the penis dragons! I'm due 10th November.

barmybunting Wed 12-Mar-14 20:59:45

Posy, our first penis dragon on the antenatal thread, brilliant!

Yay, we're getting newbies!!
I need to do a list I suppose.......smile

Love the pic posy!!!

Penis dragon due dates

sazzlehopes due 2nd October
PosyFossilsShoes due 10th November
barmybunting due 16th November
Choccywoccydodah due 19th November

Dragon dick ha ha
Will post on the conception board too x

sazzlehopes Thu 13-Mar-14 09:44:06

Ha choccy! Thanks for the list...small but perfectly formed at the minute, although I have a good feeling that lots more will join us soon..
It is one week today to have my 12 week scan! Yippee! 11 weeks today!

Ooooooo sazzle exciting stuff!!! Bet you can't wait!!!! 11 weeks already, scary stuff. More than 1/4 of the way through smile
6 week scan a week on Monday for me grin

sazzlehopes Thu 13-Mar-14 11:31:25

Choccy - I really can't. I've been crazy aware how easy it is to mc, and will just be so pleased to see baby in there and that everything is ok. the only thing that reassures me I must be ok, obviously lack of bleeding etc, but how big my tummy is getting. that and all the preggo tests i keep doing I show easily already - there is no hiding it! So that MUST be a good sign surely!?
Oooh that's great that you get an early scan - so hope this is the one for you...you more than deserve it. xx

Well as long as your tests are confirming it all, I'm sure you've got nothing to worry about. Have you mcd before, I can't remember if you have so sorry!
Is this dc1?

Lol at your belly! Awww, it gives you comfort when it grows doesn't it.
I really hope I don't get a mahoosive bump! I had nothing really last time until the end. Although I liked the last couple of months actually looking pg last time, I think it would have got in the way smile
Saying that, I'll just be ecstatic WHEN this one sticks, I don't care if I show immediately and have the GB road map all over it!! Currently stretchmarkless so would be a bit of a shock!!

Have you told people yet?

Hmmmm slightly miffed. Scans have been overbooked so mine isn't til 2 weeks tomorrow now sad

My tummy is growing in only one direction so far, and it's outwards not forwards! My excuse is I am getting horrible heartburn and the only thing that seems to deal with it is nibbling digestive biscuits all the time. Colleagues must think I have a tapeworm!

Ohhhh choccy how annoying for you. Still, not long.

Posy already? Wow, you'll not be able to keep it secret smile
Ginger biscuits always used to help heartburn for me, or chewing on dried ginger.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now