Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

Due in May 2014? Pregnant with an Appleseed, Sweet Pea, Blueberry, Raspberry or Green Olive? Then come and join the Maybies

(1000 Posts)

Hello and welcome to all new and old Maybies.

Here is a link to our stats page for anyone to add or update their info.

Stats Details

glenndanielle Wed 09-Oct-13 08:21:11

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

glenndanielle Wed 09-Oct-13 08:19:59

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Bohemond Tue 08-Oct-13 11:37:10

Hi ladies, I am nearly the final post on the old thread. Thanks for all your kind wishes. I will drop onto your latest thread with any future good news (gawd knows what number you will be on grin)

So so sorry bohemond & funky - take care of yourselves, take it easy, and we look forward to hearing your happy announcements very soon. xx

Thinking of you onefunkymama and behemond - sorry to read your news. thanks

ThePFJ Mon 07-Oct-13 21:51:37
ThePFJ Mon 07-Oct-13 21:51:16
ThePFJ Mon 07-Oct-13 21:51:07
ThePFJ Mon 07-Oct-13 21:50:59
ThePFJ Mon 07-Oct-13 21:50:29

New Thread New Thread

ThePFJ Mon 07-Oct-13 21:46:05

Yes... want me to do the honors? Give me a moment or two smile

thistlelicker Mon 07-Oct-13 21:34:30

Ohhhhh we need a new thread??

ThePFJ Mon 07-Oct-13 21:34:27

Wow impatiently I didn't know that.. I did go up and down that list loads of times looking for my entry.. but its fine! These things happen and I don't mind correcting the stats.. whether I have missed something or not!! I was worried however that you girls thought I had quietly bowed out if you see what I mean?! With 8 losses, you wouldn't be surprised right?
This pg is a real miracle.... (pats mini bump)

Enjoy the excuse to nap thistle wink

thistlelicker Mon 07-Oct-13 21:20:22

gosh I'm so tired these days!!! Hospital appointment tomorrow!! 9 days til booking and dating scan!!! We went to kiddie care in Liverpool today! Spent Almost 2 hours day dreaming :-)

ThePJF I'm not sure what happened with your stats info as both you and Moomin said that your info was gone, but I could still see you on the list, and even when you readded the info I could see 2 entries so I eventually deleted one of the lines a day or two later. Weird that you couldn't see it? But think it was a case of starve technological coincidence rather than anyone preempting bad news.

For one of our assessments, we direct the first years in a production. My first years are going to think I've lost my mind; I'm doing "4.48 Psychosis" by Sarah Kane (if you haven't heard of her, look her up as long as you're not of a nervous disposition, she was an incredible writer). One of my friends is doing "Blasted", which is arguably one of the goriest, most graphic pieces of theatre ever.

Is it really sick that I'm looking forwards to this? I'll be six months pregnant when they're performing it grin

I gor my travel bands off amazon for under £2. Ive had them on 24/7 since I got them! Also bought ginger biscuits and ginger cake! Someone also told me polo's help, and ive got dried mint leaves to make a tea with but nothing helped as much as strawberry yop yoghurt!

bluestone85 Mon 07-Oct-13 20:40:47

Good luck magpie. I'm sure everything will be fine :-) sending positive thoughts your way.

snoozy better keep your legs crossed until you are full term then :D! It looks like I'm a day behind you in everything hehehe.

ThePFJ Mon 07-Oct-13 20:39:19

some??? COME on over.... aerghhhh

ThePFJ Mon 07-Oct-13 20:38:36

thistle I actually have some diabetic ice cream in my freezer I keep for my Dad - it's yummy. I even have ice cream cones... so some on over! smile

ThePFJ Mon 07-Oct-13 20:37:00

Promise promise promise I'll report back as soon as I make it home from my scan... I should be able to message you by 12 noon/1pm latest.. depends when I am able to catch the bus!!

I know last time I didn't report back straight away.. and then my stats info went missing... without a word from me... not good!!

I really ought to get me some travel bands.. but I know by the time I get round to it, I'll be all better!

Magpie78 Mon 07-Oct-13 20:31:23

Of course thank you all, is lovely to have a group to talk to! The travel bands are pretty good so far...

Try not to worry Magpie, I know it's easier said than done, but it won't make the slightest bit of difference and you'll just feel worse.

The odds are very much in your favour, you are more than likely going to see your lovely little bean with a cute little heartbeat on Friday, so try and stay positive.

Make sure you let us know how it goes. Everything crossed for you.

thistlelicker Mon 07-Oct-13 20:19:46

I can't eat cake I'm diabetic :-(

McRedHead Mon 07-Oct-13 20:18:19

I missed you post yikes earlier, sorry to hear about your mum thanks

dobedobe fetishes made me laugh so much, it reminded me I had to do my pelvic floor!!!

(I think the next thread should have some kind of cake reference. One of you lever word-smiths could make a play on that...?! cake )

This thread is not accepting new messages.