Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

A ROCKERY! A ROCKERY! Oh no, it's the Maybies 2014 thread no #2

(984 Posts)
NannyPlumForPM Sun 15-Sep-13 22:52:54

A new thread for you all to play with?

loopylou52 Fri 20-Sep-13 18:59:57

Oh my God Allypally I'm so sorry! Take care of yourself thanks

jellyandcake Fri 20-Sep-13 19:03:43

So sorry, Ally. Very sad news flowers

Vikks Fri 20-Sep-13 19:12:00

Hello Ladies! Room for one more?
I've been with you for a while and read both your threads, the ups and the downs. Good luck to us all. flowers

I've been very apprehensive about joining because my doctors have written this pregnancy off a few time but little sticky bean is proving them all wrong! My HCG levels have been very low but surprised everyone last week when they took a giant leap up and today I've had more blood and they are sky rocketing!!
This morning we've had a scan and the little one is in a good position. We could see the yolk sac and the fetal pole, no heartbeat yet but that wasn't expected. The only bad news today was the yolk sac measured 5 weeks and I know I’m 6 weeks. The fetal pole measured 5 weeks 5 days, so it’s still a little confusing. We’re having another scan on Tuesday so fingers crossed.

6 Weeks today. DC no. 2 ( Son is 3 in Oct) Both children are IUI babies. Booking-in 17 Oct.

Vikks Fri 20-Sep-13 19:13:53

Thinking of you Ally flowersx

thistlelicker Fri 20-Sep-13 19:16:03

Good luck vikks and welcome :-)

Cybercat Fri 20-Sep-13 19:24:53

Im so sorry Allypallyjelly x

Welcome Vikks!

Im hanging in here but very worried at my lack of symptoms, I do get too warm & boobs are tender but no more twinges and no nausea.

MasterFlea Fri 20-Sep-13 19:35:37

I'm so sorry Allypally. Look after yourself thanks

lolablu Fri 20-Sep-13 19:38:23

sad more sad news.. thinking of you. anyone think i should be worried they aren't monitoring my thyroid levels yet? online says they should every month.. but im at 6 and i dont have booking til 1st october.. im really tired sad and i dont want baby to be il

AliOh Fri 20-Sep-13 19:39:50

So sorry Ally such sad news sad

Welcome vikks smile

Last couple of days I've had period like pains and bad lower backache sad cured by a hot water bottle but it's still not nice sad looking at my diary I've discovered a pattern in my m/s seems to be worse every 3 days hmm or perhaps I'm overthinking things too much? lol

Still heard nothing off midwife so rang GP today and they said they wouldn't book an appointment for me until 8 weeks so I guess it's just more waiting for now!!

Chip86 Fri 20-Sep-13 19:47:26

Oh AllyPally im so sad to hear your news thanks

Welcome Vikks and congratulations

Glad im not the only one with vivid dreams and going hot and cold
Today felt very light headed even though all i seam to do is eat! Very strange.
Someone at work said today how nice I looked and how her and another lady thought i had lost waight shock maybe my boobs are so big tummy looks small

Oh Chip so envious! My belly already feels swollen at the bottom its like my body said ha she's pregnant again leys fatten her up!

So sorry Ally my thoughts are with you.

Welcome Vikks I'll keep my fingers crossed for you

Lets not leys

NannyPlumForPM Fri 20-Sep-13 20:21:39

Possibly to do with ms? I've lost 5lb hmm but I think that's because I was really off food and no alcohol etc. fx I start putting some on soon!

I am so sorry ally- again such horrible news ((hugs))

Welcome vikks- my dd is 3 on 21st oct and booking in for #2 is also 17th oct grin how unusual!

Fx for stickiness in our beans....

So desperate to go and see my favourite rock band 30 Seconds to Mars at the O2 at the end of November but OH doesn't want me to because im pregnant. WTF!!

Chip86 Fri 20-Sep-13 20:31:26

Mumof2 oh i have but on waight or maybe i have always been fat!! Hehehe

How is every one enjoying there Friday?
Friday now means i have two days to sleep untill i have to start all over again...

lolablu Fri 20-Sep-13 20:41:21

il be rocking out to nickelback at the end of november. No one will stop me..

I have tickets to rugby league world cup at the start of November mumof2, nothing's going to stop me grin Go and rock out grin

AliOh Fri 20-Sep-13 20:51:21

mumof2 I love 30stm!! stuff the OH I'd be crowd surfing with the rest of them ;) or maybe not! But I would definitely not be missing out on Jared Leto mmmmm :D

Vikks Fri 20-Sep-13 20:51:37

mumof2aimingfor4 I’d maybe take it easy with the crowd surfing but other than that I don’t see the problem.
NannyPlum DS is 3 on 26th Oct! I can’t wait until I can tell him, although he’s been telling me for months that his sister ‘Rosie’ is in my tummy. I've got no idea where he got that from….

I wanted to ask you all about bloating…. I look 4 months pregnant and my trousers don’t fit! Anyone else having this? A few people I know that I really don’t want to tell yet and giving me some funny looks, I’m sure they know. Today I found out my old maternity jeans…heaven!
I’m going on holiday on Wednesday somewhere hot and my clothes don’t fit, I’m going to have to buy some clothes tomorrow. hmm

Vikks Fri 20-Sep-13 20:52:54

Jared Leto Yummy!!! grin

AliOh Fri 20-Sep-13 21:00:04

Vikks I've been very bloaty too, doesn't help does it especially when I'm used to wearing tight fitting clothes! Mine seems to have calmed down a bit over the last week or so but good days and bad days I find. I have one pair of stretchy jeans and one pair of leggings, the rest are skinnies which I can barely button up so time to go shopping I think smile any excuse hehe

Ally I'm so sorry. It must be so difficult to deal with, especially as you saw the bean with a heartbeat. It's heartbreaking. Thinking of you. Xx

Vikks Fri 20-Sep-13 21:05:44

AliOh I've done really well slimming down for my hols and got into some clothes that had not fit for a while and in the last week I've ballooned! Now all the Autumn/Winter clothes are in the shops, I'm not hopeful about my shopping trip tomorrow!

thistlelicker Fri 20-Sep-13 21:06:30

I've made my dh a birthday cake but I can't eat it as I'm cooking baby instea :-)

I've bloated completely... I live in skinny jeans, t-shirts and hoodies and I'm definitely going to need some maternity skinnies soon... feeling so icky and unattractive lately; getting some money from an insurance thing on top of student loan soon so I'm getting my haircut and some nice clothes that might be a bit more comfy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now