Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

November 2013 - Boys, Girls and Bulging Bumps!

(511 Posts)
MummaPanda Wed 03-Jul-13 16:33:52

For those wanting to join our facebook group please ask, there's always room for more!!

Hufflemother1 Fri 13-Dec-13 07:54:31

Hello! I'm relatively new to MN and have just found this thread. My DD2 was born on the 19/11/13, a day early which was surprising as dd1 was 14 days late!

Congratulations on all the safe arrivals, how is everyone coping? Also, how do I join the fb group, am I allowed?!

Wibblypiglikesbananas Sat 30-Nov-13 12:40:49

Congrats Mumma - hope you're recovering ok and enjoying your little one!

MummaPanda Sun 24-Nov-13 09:08:50

hi ladies keep forgetting to update on here but ds was born 16th November, 2 weeks late! weighing 9lbs 3, at 3.21pm by emcs, for OT position, brow presentation!! apparently its really rare. but we are all safe and sound, he is 8 days old today and completely perfect, and I'm starting to feel a bit more human and recovering well. congrats to all the other babies and sending labour vibes to those still waiting! smile

artyone Thu 21-Nov-13 16:14:02

Congrats Green

Glad to hear a positive induction story, as I might be induced next week if this baby doesn't get a move on.

Congrats green

gubbinsy Mon 18-Nov-13 10:04:48

Great news Green - do glad it all went well

mycatlikestwiglets Sat 16-Nov-13 15:35:13

Fab news GreenGiant, congratulations thanks

GreenGiant3 Fri 15-Nov-13 21:05:13

Hi ladies! I had my gorgeous baby boy on the 14/11/13 at 7.06am - weighing 8 pounds 14 ounces! He is amazing.

I had an induction which was perfect, I couldn't have asked for a better induction or labour. smile

Good luck to the rest of you ladies still waiting! X

mycatlikestwiglets Fri 15-Nov-13 17:05:59

Congrats Monique and fairy and sorry to hear about bad birth experiences. Hope your little ones are each doing well and you're both recovering thanks cake

Hi everyone and congrats to all the babies born!

Sorry haven't been about - just haven't had time. Baby boy fairy was born on 31 oct at 22.00 following a traumatic birth and a trip to theatre. Will talk it all out when we've all had our babies tho!

Starting to feel a bit better now thankfully

Monique2013 Fri 15-Nov-13 12:42:41

DS finally arrived yesterday 14-03-2014 at 1840...it was a long traumatic labour had to beg for epidural in the end which I was totally against in my birth plan. Still in hospital DS breast feeding very well but his heart rate is too high so still been monitored.

Babybump26 Wed 13-Nov-13 13:44:34

Congratulations Labracadabra! Hoping you'll be able to post on FB soon. Hope you're well xx

mycatlikestwiglets Wed 13-Nov-13 12:04:49

Ooh loving the updates! Congrats labracadabraand best of luck to GreenGiant! Hoping things pick up again for you too Monique <fingers crossed emoticon>

Monique2013 Wed 13-Nov-13 10:24:40

Woke up this morning at 5am with sharp contractions, started timing them even got to a stage when they were 5 mins apart....then suddenly nothing they just stopped after about 2 hrs very frustrating.

artyone Wed 13-Nov-13 09:54:58

GreenGiant3 Good luck today, Hope it goes well and that baby is here soon. thanks

artyone Wed 13-Nov-13 09:54:07

Congrats Labracadabra on your new arrival, you must be thrilled. I hope it's all going well and you're enjoying newborn snuggles.

That sounds like a very quick birth! Has she got a name yet? Hope you can post on the FB group again soon with a pic! xxx

GreenGiant3 Wed 13-Nov-13 09:25:48

D-Day for me today!! 40+10 and baby's time to be evicted!! shocksmile Come 3pm il be in hospital having my first pessary inserted. So nervous but very excited, praying it works first time!! envy

GreenGiant3 Wed 13-Nov-13 02:44:48

Congratulations!! Sounds nice and quick, well done and all my best wishes being sent to your family thanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanks

Monique2013 Tue 12-Nov-13 23:51:12

Wow Congrats Labrac, hope you and baby are doing ok....send you hugs and kisses!!!

Labracadabra Tue 12-Nov-13 23:14:11

I can't seem to post on our FB group page, so this is to announce that DD2 arrived today (40+6) at 9lb 2oz (despite bump measuring small and me being very petite in stature!). Contractions started at 8am and really ramped up at 2pm so we headed into hospital (45 mins away but DH did it in 30!) my waters broke in the car and I had the urge to push on arrival. DD2 was born 19 mins later. No name as yet.
Ps I'm Joanna Gale on FB

GreenGiant3 Tue 12-Nov-13 13:06:44

Wibbly I'm still here! Baby is showing no real signs of coming! have mild period pains but I've been having these on and off for days so not expecting much... Induction tomorrow!! I have just posted a thread in childbirth regarding my induction so if any of you lovely ladies have advice or can answer some of my questions I'd be grateful if you could pop over there smile

T.I.A xxx

Monique2013 Tue 12-Nov-13 12:59:23

Due today..... no pre-labour signs whatsoever, no show, nothing I'm so tired. Baby where are you???

Wibblypiglikesbananas Wed 06-Nov-13 19:30:46

Into labour!

Wibblypiglikesbananas Wed 06-Nov-13 19:29:42

Congrats Suffolk and Ditty!

Green - baby will be here soon! My friend was booked in for an induction on Monday and went into about naturally on Sunday - it was like her body knew so fingers crossed for you!

GreenGiant3 Wed 06-Nov-13 18:37:25

40+3 today and an unsuccessful sweep plus booked my induction sad feeling very upset and gutted, I just feel like baby is never going to come!! confusedsad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now