Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

Unknown

(5 Posts)
lovelilies Tue 16-Jul-13 13:58:36

I'm going through dame thing, had CVS today,, result tomorrow.
Have you had a result yet? What was the thickness? mine was 3.6mm at 13+1, and 4.4mm at 14+2 (today)

Sleepthief Mon 10-Jun-13 06:41:04

Sorry, I've only just seen this and didn't want to leave you unanswered at such a worrying time. You will probably get more responses if you post in the antenatal test and choices section, or even pregnancy.

Best of luck.

Sleepthief Mon 10-Jun-13 06:38:23

Sorry, I've

Baileybee1 Fri 07-Jun-13 21:01:25

I just want to hear similar storys

Baileybee1 Fri 07-Jun-13 20:59:46

Hi im new to this site and just looking 4 some answers...im 24 and 12 weeks pregnant, when I had my 1st scan they told me they neck was thicker then usual so I took blood test and they came bk high risk 1 in 10. I then went on and had cvs yesterday so im just waiting for results im praying everything is fine.has any one else had same problem and was your baby ok or not im so worried???

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now