Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

October 2013 hula hoops, daytime snoozes and booking in appointments

(982 Posts)
Iheartcrunchiebars Sat 02-Mar-13 07:27:57

Here you go. New thread...number 3!

Natalieand Mon 18-Mar-13 09:01:08

Have u calmed down a little now jelly? How far along are you (sorry terrible memory)

I think I'm about a minute away from having a breakdown lol. Dd is currently screaming at the breakfast table in protest against breakfast. I have yet another sore throat and have been awake around 70% of the night and now I'm getting the hump with dh cos he isn't asking me if I'm ok or how I'm feeling. It sounds rediculous when I write it all down but doesn't feel rediculous at the time. 2 weeks 2 days till scan day!!

Who has 12 week scans this week? Xxxx

Natalieand Mon 18-Mar-13 09:03:54

Wow we're nearly at the end of the thread I have absolutely no idea how to start a new thread I don't even no how to use mumsnet except for postin on our October threads lol xxx

Umlauf Mon 18-Mar-13 09:05:19

Morning! Ill have a go natalie ...

CelticPromise Mon 18-Mar-13 09:07:23

Oh jelly I would be furious. Does he understand why you're upset?

Flyer I'm still running too, finding it quite hard going! Also training for a charity bike ride I signed up for before I knew I was pregnant.

Roll on scan day on 26th...

Umlauf Mon 18-Mar-13 09:09:40

Ok new thread created!

Haylebop12 Mon 18-Mar-13 09:09:47

I have a scan today, well this evening at 6:30pm.

10+0 today smile

Umlauf Mon 18-Mar-13 09:12:15

Good luck this evening Hayle! How are you feeling today?

After all my worry about symptoms going I was sick in my colleagues car this morning. Why is there never any warning?!

New thread here www.mumsnet.com/Talk/antenatal_clubs/1710767-October-2013-scans-and-starting-to-show

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now