Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

The PESH are rooting for a cluster-diff! Over 3 years of hard fought baybee wins.

(1000 Posts)
HavingALittleFaithBaby Mon 04-Feb-13 22:59:16

The Not-list:

BESH BAYBEES

dontrythisathome, girl born March 25 2010.
Cheggers, twinz girlz, born April 2010.
FannyPriceless, boy, born June 8 2010.
CurlyCasper, girl, born June 24 2010.
CUNextTuesday, boy, born June 29 2010.
AlpinePony, boy, born 1 July 2010.
Carrots, boy, born July 2010.
IggyPiggy, girl, born July 2010.
Cosmosis, boy, born Sept 5 2010.
Backinthebox, boy, born Sept 7 2010.
Skatergrrrl, girl, born Sept 10 2010.
VAG, boy, born Oct 2 2010.
Silversky, boy, born Nov 1 2010.
SomethingSuitablyWitty, girl born Nov 2 2010.
Honeymoo, boy, born Nov 11 2010.
okiecokie, girl, born Nov 12 2010.
ReginaMonologue, boy, born Nov 13 2010.
Lightspaperstandback, boy, born Nov 14 2010.
Maswera, boy, born Dec 24 2010.
PollyPoo, girl, born Jan 5 2011.
MrsFC, boy, born Jan 7 2011.
ChoChoSan, girl, born 6 Feb 2011.
Ginhag, boy born 11 Feb 2011.
Muser, girl, born 15 Feb 2011.
CluckyKate, boy, born 18 Feb 2011.
Perfect Dromedary, boy, born 23rd February 2011.
Casserole, girl, born 19th March 2011.
Medee, girl, born 26th March 2011.
StiffyByng, girl, born 17th May 2011.
Scorpette, boy, born 21st May 2011.
Rocketleaf, girl, born 23rd May 2011.
TwinkleToes, girl, born 7th June 2011.
Laurielou, boy, born 9th June 2011.
Orchid, girl, born 24th June 2011.
Ginfox, loving the new mega-boobs, due 12th July.
LadyGoneGaga, girl, born 24 July 2011.
Mrbitey, boy, born 29th July 2011.
Macaroonmum, boy, born 28th July 2011.
Owlbooty, boy, born 18th August 2011.
Ocarina, girl, born 6th September 2011.
Mountie, boy, born 27th August 2011.
Truffkin, boy, born 25th November 2011.
Islegrin, boy, born 14th December 2011.
Barbiesbeaver, girl, born 6th January 2012.
BrownB, girl, 2nd February 2012.
Alpinepony, ?13th February 2012.
KatandKit, boy, born 13th April 2012.

blonderthanred, boy, born 26th October 2012.
FriendofDorothy, boy, born 14th December 2012.
QueenRollo, boy, born 21st January 2013.

Need dates:

Rollerbaby, No pink here, expecting boy due March 20th 2012
IveBeenExpectingYou (CockDodger), A very active baby girl, due March 28th 2012
Silver, hoping for an easier sneeze, due mid-July 2012
Starryeyedmole, regretting recently investing in scales
cakeandcava approaching walrus proportions, DC1 EDD 21/10/12

LazyMachine (38) DC1 EDD 9/2/13
CamelKnees (34) fat and fatigued DC2 EDD 22/04/2013
HaveALittleFaith (31), getting rather rotund, DC1 EDD 23/4/13
fertilityFTW (34), weepy and whiny, DC 1 EDD 21/5/13
bluer, (33), peeing and puking, DC1 due 22/08/2013

Welcome to our new home! Right, time to get that baybee out lazy!

HavingALittleFaithBaby Tue 02-Apr-13 17:46:28

Well MSB had just come home so we've had a cuddle and a chat. He's offered to take me to get checked out but I've said I am feeling normal movement and enough, just not as hard as it was so I think we both know I'm ok really.

Yes we had a house fire - that did not help with my anxiety issues! - and I know that's pretty rare....I will go back to my mantra of There is no reason to believe this will be anything but a healthy pregnancy which helped in the first trimester!

bluer Tue 02-Apr-13 17:51:54

Oh faify I'm sure everythings just fine and pickle will be here before you know it! <unbeshy hugs>

JethroTull Tue 02-Apr-13 17:52:08

Good that MSB is being supportive. Put your feet up & keep repeating your matra.

HavingALittleFaithBaby Tue 02-Apr-13 18:37:58

My friends are visiting (well he is like my little brother) and MSB has cooked dinner (Mmm spag Bol). I tried but he insisted I sit and relax. The overwhelming anxiety has passed. I think it's an understandable fear but I can't let it consume the rest of my pregnancy smile

HavingALittleFaithBaby Wed 03-Apr-13 09:35:42

Morning all. Thanks for the reassurance yesterday. I am feeling much better this morning. I've true with the cheap ass app Doppler and found a heart beat and I've decided to properly count the kicks and keep a record and have had 10 kicks in half an hour and she's still going!

How is everyone else doing? blue are your sniffles subsiding? Mine are now but it's taken nearly two weeks!

bluer Wed 03-Apr-13 11:26:32

Last night was the best asleep I've had in Weeks...6 hours straight! Still sniffling everywhere right enough.
Glad you're feeling better! We've been having a lovely time and the weather is nice today...tempted to have ice cream!

JethroTull Wed 03-Apr-13 20:26:20

Glad you're feeling more positive today Faith.

Is insomnia a differ symptom? I had it straight after my BFP but apart from greeting up to wee have been sleeping ok the past few weeks - until a couple of nights ago when I suddenly started waking up about 3am and not being able to get back to sleep for at least a couple of hours. Then when I do it's almost time for the alarm. Rubbish.

HavingALittleFaithBaby Wed 03-Apr-13 20:34:03

Ah I'm glad you slept better Blue. I hope the sniffles recede shortly. I am finally feeling more human in that respect!

Yes, Jeff it's definitely a differ symptom. Just to mess with your head after the total and utter exhaustion of the first trimester you may now find that sleep eludes you! I realised I don't think I've slept through for a year now - what with the urinary symptoms and pregnancy I'm always up to pee. Two nights ago I said to MSB it would be nice not to have to get up. Then I stirred at 4 and hadn't needed to wee and panicked that something was wrong! confused back to normal last night...

HavingALittleFaithBaby Thu 04-Apr-13 13:24:56

I am so very tired. I dunno why? We didn't have a late night or anything...I slept the usual amount (although I had a very harrowing dream in which I gave birth to twins - one twin died and so did I - I was looking over our bodies quite hysterical). I had a Tesco delivery this morning which then entailed me cleaning the fridge out before I put food in it (of course). Maybe at 37 weeks pregnant that's sufficient to wipe me out?! In a couple of hours I am off for a Mani/pedi/massage/facial so hopefully I'll feel good after that....

MsJupiterJones Thu 04-Apr-13 15:02:45

Horrible dream Faith. You feel so wrung out after a dream like that don't you.

I think the tiredness is normal, your body is carrying your baybee and working so hard just doing normal things, plus all the night wakefulness. Don't worry it all gets better though. Once the baybee's about 6 months anyway wink

HavingALittleFaithBaby Thu 04-Apr-13 18:48:03

Ah yes, I look forward to it getting better! Well I've been for my beauty stuff and I do feel better. Very pampered and relaxed! smile

FriendofDorothy Thu 04-Apr-13 19:17:45

I had several horrible dreams like that faith. I put it down to mental hormones!

HavingALittleFaithBaby Thu 04-Apr-13 19:29:02

I think it was a combo of OBEM where her baby needed lots of rubbing to get crying and watching One Tree Hill when Brooke is pregnant with twin boys. Weirdly in my MSB I wasn't with MSB, the baybees Dad was a loser who wanted nothing to do with them so I was shouting (Er, despite being dead!) to give the surviving twin to my sister! hmm Guess its just brain imagining worst case scenarios. Guess I am fortunate to wake up and realise I have what I do?!

MsJupiterJones Thu 04-Apr-13 20:54:29

May I say you are looking radiant.

HavingALittleFaithBaby Thu 04-Apr-13 21:03:50

smile especially today after my facial! Honestly, I've had my hair done, nails all done and the house is pretty much clean. Just the batch cooking to do over the weekend and this baybee can pop out!

How's things in the jeff corner?

JethroTull Thu 04-Apr-13 21:58:57

Love that you are all prepared & pampered Faith. I've made a mental note to do the same!! You looked fab on your photo.

I'm ok thanks. Still not sleeping well but other than that I'm good. My boobs are looking massive - for me anyway as I normally struggle to fill an A cup. How do other women cope?? I just feel like my boobs are in the way all the time grin

HavingALittleFaithBaby Thu 04-Apr-13 22:32:50

I have moved into E cups since about 11 weeks! shock it's worth going to be measured now jeff, mine don't seem to have grown much since the first trimester.

Try pillows between your legs and under your bump to get comfy at night, that helped me until I got my maternity pillow at about 17 weeks.

Yes the pampering is a brilliant thing. My Dad bought me vouchers to get my hair cut and coloured and the mani/pedi (saving the massage til after I have the baybee) and I've saved them til mat leave when I really valued them. Now I feel all pretty and the facial properly chilled me out! smile

FriendofDorothy Thu 04-Apr-13 23:25:04

I slept so much better when I got a Dream Genii pillow.

I got measured early on and went got the Bravado bras. Very comfy.

HavingALittleFaithBaby Fri 05-Apr-13 09:46:45

Eurgh I feel rough. Had really bad cramps last night - did wonder if something was starting but it settled after an hour or so so I let MSB sleep. Really didn't sleep well! Stomach is achey but up high rather than low down. Just gonna have a quiet day but try to get my batch cooking done this afternoon! I have a feeling it might not be too long now!

MsJupiterJones Fri 05-Apr-13 14:19:43

That's exciting Faith although sorry about the roughness. Take it easy now!

JethroTull Fri 05-Apr-13 15:22:31

<marks Faiths symptoms on spreadsheet> How would you feel about pickle making an appearance sooner rather than later?

I got measured on Tuesday & have gone up to a C cup! Unbelievable. I'm still finding M&S vests with built in support the most comfortable though. Guess it's because I just don't wear bras very often.

I had the results of the NT screening & am low risk.

HavingALittleFaithBaby Fri 05-Apr-13 16:39:18

Well I had a naice morning - asked my friend to come to my house instead of going out because it just felt like too much. Then out to lunch for my Dad's birthday. Now feel very full! Having a little lie down before MSB gets home.

I dunno jeff....I am a huge mix of emotions. I'm so tired of being diffed, can't sleep, reflux is awful, cramps coming and going but I do feel nervous about going into labour already! I have bought the meat for my cooking so will get that done tonight/tomorrow then try to chill <ignores current cramp situation>. Holy crap I'm having a baybee soon!

I keep worrying something will go wrong too. Trouble is, I actually find it scarier to still be pregnant in that respect. Confused I am.

I'll go off to do my birthing affirmations while I snooze to tell myself I trust my body to do this birthing malarkey.

Tis good that you've been measured and are comfy.

bluer Fri 05-Apr-13 17:09:02

Getting exciting now faith! ! ! Very it all seems quite surreal.
Re the boobage mine went up a size on the first trimester and stopped thank goodness ...there aren't many places do 34G easily. I'd love to be a C cup! !

HavingALittleFaithBaby Fri 05-Apr-13 19:18:58

Well I calmed down after doing some affirmations although I am really uncomfortable laid down now!
I then got up and cooked. One huge chilli, bolognese, macaroni cheese (yet to be baked but the basics are cooked) and a big beef stew is in the slow cooker. Tomorrow I plan to do a cheese and potato pie (ran out of oomph tonight!). I am happy now that at least we won't starve or rely on pizza/takeaway when Pickle arrives. I dunno why but that was hugely important to me! smile

Blimey blue G cup eh?! I was a 36D which was ample before....how are the sniffles? I feel about 95% now although I think that might be hayfever.

bluer Fri 05-Apr-13 22:13:08

Yeah...was double f...all the women in our family seems to have large chests. Its a pest as not many places do pretty bras in large sizes. Even m and s maternity in our town only does up to an e I think!
Sniffles are almost gone thank goodness!
nothing more satisfying then a big batch cook!

This thread is not accepting new messages.