Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

The PESH are rooting for a cluster-diff! Over 3 years of hard fought baybee wins.

(1000 Posts)
HavingALittleFaithBaby Mon 04-Feb-13 22:59:16

The Not-list:

BESH BAYBEES

dontrythisathome, girl born March 25 2010.
Cheggers, twinz girlz, born April 2010.
FannyPriceless, boy, born June 8 2010.
CurlyCasper, girl, born June 24 2010.
CUNextTuesday, boy, born June 29 2010.
AlpinePony, boy, born 1 July 2010.
Carrots, boy, born July 2010.
IggyPiggy, girl, born July 2010.
Cosmosis, boy, born Sept 5 2010.
Backinthebox, boy, born Sept 7 2010.
Skatergrrrl, girl, born Sept 10 2010.
VAG, boy, born Oct 2 2010.
Silversky, boy, born Nov 1 2010.
SomethingSuitablyWitty, girl born Nov 2 2010.
Honeymoo, boy, born Nov 11 2010.
okiecokie, girl, born Nov 12 2010.
ReginaMonologue, boy, born Nov 13 2010.
Lightspaperstandback, boy, born Nov 14 2010.
Maswera, boy, born Dec 24 2010.
PollyPoo, girl, born Jan 5 2011.
MrsFC, boy, born Jan 7 2011.
ChoChoSan, girl, born 6 Feb 2011.
Ginhag, boy born 11 Feb 2011.
Muser, girl, born 15 Feb 2011.
CluckyKate, boy, born 18 Feb 2011.
Perfect Dromedary, boy, born 23rd February 2011.
Casserole, girl, born 19th March 2011.
Medee, girl, born 26th March 2011.
StiffyByng, girl, born 17th May 2011.
Scorpette, boy, born 21st May 2011.
Rocketleaf, girl, born 23rd May 2011.
TwinkleToes, girl, born 7th June 2011.
Laurielou, boy, born 9th June 2011.
Orchid, girl, born 24th June 2011.
Ginfox, loving the new mega-boobs, due 12th July.
LadyGoneGaga, girl, born 24 July 2011.
Mrbitey, boy, born 29th July 2011.
Macaroonmum, boy, born 28th July 2011.
Owlbooty, boy, born 18th August 2011.
Ocarina, girl, born 6th September 2011.
Mountie, boy, born 27th August 2011.
Truffkin, boy, born 25th November 2011.
Islegrin, boy, born 14th December 2011.
Barbiesbeaver, girl, born 6th January 2012.
BrownB, girl, 2nd February 2012.
Alpinepony, ?13th February 2012.
KatandKit, boy, born 13th April 2012.

blonderthanred, boy, born 26th October 2012.
FriendofDorothy, boy, born 14th December 2012.
QueenRollo, boy, born 21st January 2013.

Need dates:

Rollerbaby, No pink here, expecting boy due March 20th 2012
IveBeenExpectingYou (CockDodger), A very active baby girl, due March 28th 2012
Silver, hoping for an easier sneeze, due mid-July 2012
Starryeyedmole, regretting recently investing in scales
cakeandcava approaching walrus proportions, DC1 EDD 21/10/12

LazyMachine (38) DC1 EDD 9/2/13
CamelKnees (34) fat and fatigued DC2 EDD 22/04/2013
HaveALittleFaith (31), getting rather rotund, DC1 EDD 23/4/13
fertilityFTW (34), weepy and whiny, DC 1 EDD 21/5/13
bluer, (33), peeing and puking, DC1 due 22/08/2013

Welcome to our new home! Right, time to get that baybee out lazy!

JethroTull Fri 08-Mar-13 08:35:49

<fingers in ears. La la la la la>

fertilityFTW Fri 08-Mar-13 08:50:30

Hello all,
Just wanted to drop in and say we were pleasantly surprised by our first NHS antenatal class this week. Very informative, midwives seemed great and the crowd was fun and friendly - all first-timers, so maybe the nerves opened us all up!
At 30+2 now - with a very active young lady who has her foot lodged under my ribs and her fists aimed at my bladder. Fun. Getting lots of BH contractions - you can totally see the baybee shape when bump goes tight. All is all, still feeling immense amounts of gratitude for being diffed, and very impatient to meet little luff.
Hope all is well with you all - must catch up on thread reading as have been away in my head lately and totally unable to focus!

HavingALittleFaithBaby Fri 08-Mar-13 08:59:19

FTW! How luffly to see you! smile I'm struggling to hold on to the 'grateful to be diffed' camp and more in the 'get this kid out of me soon!'.

4 baybees borned on my ante-natal thread now! Course I'm a bit behind being due the latter end of the month but my goodness, it seems very real and soon!

fertilityFTW Fri 08-Mar-13 09:13:32

I can't wait to hear your fresh new squidgy baybee news lovely faith! It is soon! Eeee!

Still feels reeeeeally far away and abstract for me still. But the wheels are in motion - the baybee paraphernalia is growing into a wee mountain and my mum, who lives in a land far, far away has got a visa to come hold my hand and I am over the moon about that!

HavingALittleFaithBaby Fri 08-Mar-13 13:09:03

2 weeks (and hopefully 2 hours if my colleague will swap shifts with me) til I start my leave!

I went for a swim again this morning. Managed 25 lengths this time (20 last time). I felt luffly and light again smile Then came to pick up DNephew from play group since Dad (who normally picks him up) is away. We've played pairs and snap and watched Toy Story again

bluer Sat 09-Mar-13 07:51:52

Hey ladies i'm having a wobble. ..16 Weeks and i'm starting to overthink the lack of symptoms at the moment. did anyone else feel like this? I've put on a few pounds but about 8 in total since bfp, I sometimes look like a bump but not always, no sore boobs, no nausea...reassure me please!

HavingALittleFaithBaby Sat 09-Mar-13 08:47:22

Totally normal blue! I think it's the hardest time in some ways. No real symptoms, you have more energy...I found by week 17/18 though I could really discern movement which was massively reassuring.

I have an upset stomach and no idea why. Was really bad last night. Agonising stomach cramps. Settled to let me sleep. Off to work in a couple of hours confused

snowqueenrollo Sat 09-Mar-13 13:03:30

I have a never ending virus, herbalist friend is bringing some stuff round later to help my body fight it off. LittlePrince has also had the virus. It's been pretty miserable here. Then I broke the washing machine by shutting a t-shirt sleeve inbetween the door and the seal.....bought new seal but cannot fit it ourselves despite trying and they can't get an engineer to us until Tuesday. 2 adults, one grubby 7 year old and a baby.....and no way to wash clothes.

FriendofDorothy Sat 09-Mar-13 16:43:33

bluer I had very few symptoms for ages.

No nausea, no heartburn, vomiting etc. Just generalised knackeredness.

I didn't even start feeling movement until quite like due to being fat and having an anterior placenta!

Hang in there.

Dor I'm sure it was just your placenta, I am the same size as you.

Faith hope you are ok with your tummy. Not much room left in there so things do go a bit funny sometimes I think.

bluer Sat 09-Mar-13 18:08:14

Thanks! Feeling slightly better as saw my dad and step mum today and they could see the change in me apparently! Oh faith i'm very prone to upset tummy and it's awful...last time was when I was staying at the inlaws and had to flush the toilet about nine times in the night <cringe>

HavingALittleFaithBaby Sat 09-Mar-13 21:02:15

I'm not exactly waif-like either dor. Also convinced it was your placenta. You seem to be enjoying the walks at the moment?

My upset seems to have gone as quickly as it arrived. Most bizarre. Wondering if I accidentally ate gluten...? Probably never know. Just hoping that's the end of it and glad to be feeling better (although something of a lack of appetite after projectile puking last night!).

blues I'm glad you've had a nice day that's made you feel better smile

queenie I hope the herbal stuff knocks this ruddy virus on the head!

FriendofDorothy Sat 09-Mar-13 21:21:33

We are loving getting out and walking at the moment. I am so grateful to be living in Guernsey at the moment. The walks are lovely and it is bliss to be so near the beach.

I was just thinking how different Mother's Day is going to be for me this year.

HavingALittleFaithBaby Sat 09-Mar-13 21:26:20

Ok, sappy/weepy moment - MSB has 'done' Mother's Day from Pickle - flowers, chocolates and a card with the scan photo on from funky pigeon! grin Sadly I have to go to work in the morning but still grin I miss my Mum so much, especially being diffed (so many things I'd like to ask her), but this is a much better year.

I saw your pic dor, can't believe it's spring over there. It's trying to snow here! How's the house coming along?

Oh that's so lovely Faith. TBI did a card last year but it was very early days for us. I'm not sure if he has thought to do more than a card this year but I am hoping for a fuss.

I will be thinking of you tomorrow Faith as I do every year think of those of my friends who have lost their Mums. I am so grateful to have mine. I have got her a card & pressie from L. Lots of love and thanksthanksthanks to you.

Also will be thinking of all the PESH and CRESH and how lucky we are, and hoping for lots more BESH to be joining us soon. xxx

FriendofDorothy Sat 09-Mar-13 22:10:12

I am going to rip The Mister's bollocks off if he hasn't thought to get me a Mother's Day card! He's working a night shift today and tomorrow though which is a bit shit as he will be asleep all day sad

I am definitely thinking of those people who haven't been as lucky as us though. I feel truly fortunate and have been writing my blog in advance of Mothering Sunday.

HavingALittleFaithBaby Sat 09-Mar-13 22:28:01

Thanks blonde. It's been the toughest day in some ways, especially when we were struggling with TTC. I find it every odd as it was something we'd always celebrate with Mum but I always remember her and remember how blessed I was to have her for so long smile (She actually had an ectopic pregnancy when I was 20 months old which was on the verge of rupturing, we were fortunate her GP was so vigilant, I might not have remembered her at all). I got a brilliant Mum for 26 years which is more than a lot of people get.

Ooh dor I hope he's done well!

I really hope there'll be more BESH in here soon. It's been a heart breaking time recently...

bluer Sat 09-Mar-13 22:33:51

Oh faith that was so lovely of your mister...I miss my mum too so mothers day is normally a non event.
That's so nice blonde...I think people often forget its not a great day for everyone.

HavingALittleFaithBaby Sun 10-Mar-13 10:24:32

I see from t'other place he remembered dor! smile
Happy Mothering Sunday (yes I'm a pendant) to the CRESH. I will be posting something on t'other place when I finish work (currently on break!) to remember those who find today tough - I have friends who've lost their Mums, those who MC'd, and my lovely friend whose baybee was born asleep. A bittersweet day sad

FriendofDorothy Sun 10-Mar-13 11:14:42

I think you might be a pedant not a pendant! ;)

Yes he did remember. I am blessed indeed.

So us he. He gets to keep his bollocks! grin

HavingALittleFaithBaby Sun 10-Mar-13 15:34:08

Oh the irony blush

Well done big Mister! smile

HavingALittleFaithBaby Mon 11-Mar-13 09:40:54

Oh I am so tired this morning. Off to work around 11 and a bit worried I'll fall asleep in the mean time! I could do plenty round the house.... But no! smile

FriendofDorothy Mon 11-Mar-13 18:02:37

Oh I am sad if my statuses have upset bugs.

I do remember how hard it was to see other people's good and positive news, and sometimes I find it hard to be able to share the good stuff without upsetting people.

Talk about rock and a hard place. sad

JethroTull Mon 11-Mar-13 19:08:48

I am scared hags. I have had cramps on & off all day. I feel like someone has pulled a belt round my waist far too tight. Is this normal? I can only speak to a midwife between 9-10am. I called the Pregnancy Assessment unit & they said I need to speak to my GP, I can't get an appointment this week. I'm a wreck.

bluer Mon 11-Mar-13 21:03:22

Oh Jeff! That's awful you can't get seen. I had some cramps etc and so did my friend....there's a lot of growing etc going on so its probably normal. My midwife said only to worry if it was spotting etc. sorry i'm by no means an expert though x

This thread is not accepting new messages.