Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

August 2013 Part 2: Looking forward to scans and the beginning of bumps!

(980 Posts)
chocolatesolveseverything Tue 08-Jan-13 21:48:20

Here's a new thread for us summer mums-to-be.

A link to the first thread is here.

This first trimester will end eventually... it will, it will!!! grin

beckie90 Wed 06-Feb-13 17:10:47

Thanks rugs Il give it another few days then Chase it up.

Aww I'm so spotty, never had spots in my life. Why why why. Also very emotional, seem to cry at any magazine story, happy or sad, deary me.

Ooo we will be needing a new thread very soon smile

abi I'm also making chicken curry tonight smile yum yum.

I've filled the fridge up with fruit as I now can't stop snacking, so trying to keep it healthy

13+4

Mayanbob Wed 06-Feb-13 17:42:45

Hello everyone!

Just checking in really. I have my scan tomorrow and am a right state. Not telling anyone till after I get my blood results back.

Am such a mix of terrified and ridiculously excited.

Yvonney hope you hear about your scan soon. Please phone the hospital to check. I was patientely waiting and it turned out that my request card had got lost. Sorted easily afterwards but still. I hope this isn't the case for you.

GaryBuseysTeeth Good luck with tommorrow!

Hope everyone is well.

Boosiehs Wed 06-Feb-13 17:43:37

TMI ALERT

Re :dtd. I was worried about sex as the last time we did it (6wksish) I had a brown discharge. However given how hard the sonographer jammed that scanner up me I don't think sex can hurt at all!!!

FoofFighter Wed 06-Feb-13 17:47:17
OxfordToLondoner Wed 06-Feb-13 20:19:01

Lexi, I'm 14+2

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now