Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

Here come the PESH - over 3 years of hard fought baby wins!

(1000 Posts)
HaveALittleFaith Tue 18-Sep-12 13:52:35

The Not-list:

BESH BAYBEES

dontrythisathome, girl born March 25 2010.
Cheggers, twinz girlz, born April 2010.
FannyPriceless, boy, born June 8 2010.
CurlyCasper, girl, born June 24 2010.
CUNextTuesday, boy, born June 29 2010.
AlpinePony, boy, born 1 July 2010.
Carrots, boy, born July 2010.
IggyPiggy, girl, born July 2010.
Cosmosis, boy, born Sept 5 2010.
Backinthebox, boy, born Sept 7 2010.
Skatergrrrl, girl, born Sept 10 2010.
VAG, boy, born Oct 2 2010.
Silversky, boy, born Nov 1 2010.
SomethingSuitablyWitty, girl born Nov 2 2010.
Honeymoo, boy, born Nov 11 2010.
okiecokie, girl, born Nov 12 2010.
ReginaMonologue, boy, born Nov 13 2010.
Lightspaperstandback, boy, born Nov 14 2010.
Maswera, boy, born Dec 24 2010.
PollyPoo, girl, born Jan 5 2011.
MrsFC, boy, born Jan 7 2011.
ChoChoSan, girl, born 6 Feb 2011.
Ginhag, boy born 11 Feb 2011.
Muser, girl, born 15 Feb 2011.
CluckyKate, boy, born 18 Feb 2011.
Perfect Dromedary, boy, born 23rd February 2011.
Casserole, girl, born 19th March 2011.
Medee, girl, born 26th March 2011.
StiffyByng, girl, born 17th May 2011.
Scorpette, boy, born 21st May 2011.
Rocketleaf, girl, born 23rd May 2011.
TwinkleToes, girl, born 7th June 2011.
Laurielou, boy, born 9th June 2011.
Orchid, girl, born 24th June 2011.
Ginfox, loving the new mega-boobs, due 12th July.
LadyGoneGaga, girl, born 24 July 2011.
Mrbitey, boy, born 29th July 2011.
Macaroonmum, boy, born 28th July 2011.
Owlbooty, boy, born 18th August 2011.
Ocarina, girl, born 6th September 2011.
Mountie, boy, born 27th August 2011.
Truffkin, boy, born 25th November 2011.
Islegrin, boy, born 14th December 2011.

Need dates:

BarbiesBeaver, can't quite believe it, due Christmas Day
BrownB, Baybee passport-grabbing bitch, due 22nd January 2012
AlpinePony, Greedy Double-Esh Baybee Boy Grabbing Bitch, due 19th Feb 2012
Rollerbaby, No pink here, expecting boy due March 20th 2012
KitandKat, third time lucky baybee, due 12th April 2012
IveBeenExpectingYou (CockDodger), A very active baby girl, due March 28th 2012
Silver, hoping for an easier sneeze, due mid-July 2012
Starryeyedmole, regretting recently investing in scales

cakeandcava (32), approaching walrus proportions, DC1 EDD 21/10/12
blonderthanred (36), no sugar I'm sweet enough, DC1 EDD 6/11/12
FriendofDorothy (36) DC1 EDD 16/12/12
LauraPalmer (38) DC1 EDD 9/2/13
Queenrollo (37) DC2 EDD 10/2/13
CamelKnees (34) fat and fatigued DC2 EDD 22/04/2013
HaveALittleFaith (31), head down toilet, DC1 EDD 26/4/13
fertilityFTW (34), weepy and whiny, DC 1 EDD 21/5/13

Welcome to our new home! smile

HavingALittleFaithBaby Sat 17-Nov-12 09:11:07

I appear to have killed the Fred hmm

How is everyone?

blonderthanred Sat 17-Nov-12 09:29:54

It is quiet now LP is on sabbatical and c&c and I have dropped. We need some more of those BESH, we must be due a clusterdiff by now.

Hope Dor is feeling better and everyone else is getting on well.

HavingALittleFaithBaby Sat 17-Nov-12 10:09:39

There's a couple who have been really quiet too - fertility and camel. We are definitely due a cluster diff. There's quite a few due to start IVF type things so I've got high hopes! smile

queenrollo Sat 17-Nov-12 10:46:44

I had a few tears this morning when I saw on FB that one of the midwives I had through my pregnancy with DS has died. She's had cancer from what I can gather, but it's quite a shock to see just how many people on my friends list had commented on it this morning, because she cared for SO many of us over the years. Really feel quite sad about it. She was the on-call midwife both times I needed one during the pregnancy and she was just one of those people you warmed to immediately.

Pregnancy wise I feel just so big right now. I look like I have this neat little bump but it's squishing my lungs so I am struggling to catch my breath, my stomach is tiny so I'm struggling to eat, and my sleep is being disturbed by acid reflux. Last night at 4am I woke with pins and needles in my hands....thought I must have slept funny so waited for the circulation to return but it took over an hour to settle down.....is this carpal tunnel?

HavingALittleFaithBaby Sat 17-Nov-12 11:18:21

I saw that queenie, how very sad sad

Carpal tunnel usually affects specific fingers - usually just 3 fingers and just on one side. If you laid funny, it probably affected the nerve causing the pins and needles. Sorry to hear you're uncomfortable queenie.

I think this baybee is discernibly wriggling! Particularly when I have hot or cold drinks. Good eh?!

HavingALittleFaithBaby Sat 17-Nov-12 11:22:34

Oooh and I booked my first woo appointment! Off got a needles consultation on Wednesday. They aren't sure if they will be able to help but at this point I'm willing to try pretty much anything!

queenrollo Sat 17-Nov-12 11:53:51

smile at feeling the baby wriggle faith mine always moves when I have a very cold drink.

so HOLB is hoovering. He's pretty good with the housework but the hoover is like his nemesis. It always causes arguments because it's always blocked when he gets it out because he hoovers out the fireplace and then doesn't wash the filters.....

queenrollo Sat 17-Nov-12 14:01:57

and I just won a second hand co-sleeper bedside cot on ebay......

FriendofDorothy Sat 17-Nov-12 14:19:00

Hello everyone. I am feeling much better other than feeling like I am growing a baby elephant. I have decide that my bump has a really defined shape now and is starting to look like one of those comedy pregnancy bellys that blokes can wear to see how it feels.

I went to antenatal yoga today which was brilliant and then for an antenatal massage which was just fabulous. I have had a horrid annoying painful bit in my back and she seems to have sorted that right out.

The Mister has just woken up from his night shift so we can go and do some painting now.

HavingALittleFaithBaby Sun 18-Nov-12 17:46:10

Well I'm glad you're feeling much better dor! Not long to go now!

I've had a very productive weekend! We saw DH's best man and met his (new to us) GF. Knowing they were coming to the house meant I tidied up a bit. Made some headway on Christmas shopping and bought Pickle and cute little baybee towel (y'know, with a hood!) and now have two teddies - DNephew has one and luffs it! We bought two so we can rotate them if they get dirty or left at nursery etc. So soft and fluffy smile

Stew now cooking in the hotpot for tea. Yum, yum.

FriendofDorothy Tue 20-Nov-12 22:12:17

How cute is this?

I think I have persuaded my Mum to buy it for Winston as a Christmas present smile

blonderthanred Tue 20-Nov-12 22:31:12

That is a*Dor*able!

Reminds me a bit of this which was the first toy I bought L some months ago.

HavingALittleFaithBaby Tue 20-Nov-12 22:31:40

That is awesome dor. I think I have persuaded MSB to agree to Pickle wearing this grin

Liking t'other place pics of house progress dor. Do you have a completion date?

I'm off to needles people tomorrow to see if they can help with pain (and consequently bowels!). They may not needle me though in case they make it worse... hmm will give my history and see.

FriendofDorothy Tue 20-Nov-12 23:03:55

I laugh in the face of completion dates these days! sad

The house will be done when it is done. I hope we can move it at the start of January. Who knows tho. There is a lot to do between now and then.

I have 8 dats left at work and counting! Saw the obstetrician today who is very impressed with my blood results. Red blood cell count has improved over the course of the pregnancy. It would seem
I am crap at getting pregnant but good at being pregnant!

He said the longest they would let me go over would be term plus 12 days which would take me to 28 December. I so don't still want to be pregnant on Christmas day!

queenrollo Thu 22-Nov-12 10:38:47

I'm not doing so well emotionally. Feeling totally overwhelmed by this pregnancy at the moment, really worrying about how I'm going to cope with a newborn and incredibly peed off at being abandoned by so-called friends. Went to NCT coffee morning last week and just sat amongst a load of under 30's who talked about changing bags and pushchairs......

HavingALittleFaithBaby Thu 22-Nov-12 20:43:41

I'm sorry to hear you're struggling queenie sad I know there's not a lot you can do change your circumstances. Have you talked to your midwife about how you're feeling?

dor it sounds like lots of progress is occurring. Aiming for January sounds good.

I have been vairy grumpy today. I got confused and thought I was at work today. Sounds like a good thing but it's crap because I couldn't sleep in and MSB has arranged to have tomorrow off work and nip was really looking forward to it! I have pretty much moped around the house today. I did manage to order my maternity uniforms and prepared a presentation for Tuesday so I've not been completely unproductive!

FriendofDorothy Thu 22-Nov-12 22:22:01

Oh queenie I am sorry it is all a bit crap. How many weeks are you now? Wish I could offer some productive advice sad

I am knackered today. Had a very busy day so slept on the sofa for an hour when I got home and have spent the evening at the house painting. I have some time owing tomorrow morning so The Mister and I are going to go for brunch and then I am going to have my hair cut.

I just have to get through next week and then I am on mat leave. Phew!

queenrollo Fri 23-Nov-12 10:57:06

I have a midwife appt next weds, and going to 28 week bloods this afternoon. Wondering if my blood count is a little bit low?
I don't know if this is my normal winter blues being exaggerated by the preg hormones. Fortunately HOLB is working from home most days now so he keeps me company and we are building a kind of routine of lunch together etc.
Collecting DS this afternoon, got stuff to do tomorrow and we have a day out planned for Sunday, meeting up with friends and their kids. Hopefully that's the tonic I need to pick me up a little bit.

HavingALittleFaithBaby Sat 24-Nov-12 10:30:24

If you get low in winter, I can imagine being pregnant could make it more extreme queenie. Definitely talk to your MW about how you're feeling. Hope the nice day yesterday perked you up a bit.

I hadn't realise how much I like clothes shopping til I got diffed and now have no point!

I am getting lots of pins and needles in my feet, is this normal? <tries not to google> I had a tough day at work yesterday. I had no healthcare in my bay so had to sort most washes myself. Was a bit overwhelmed but the staff I work with were very supportive. Mega tired today but excited because my friend is coming over and we're off to see Twilight Twiglet smile

FriendofDorothy Sat 24-Nov-12 19:52:48

I am a hormonal monster today. Could cry at just about anything.

HavingALittleFaithBaby Sat 24-Nov-12 20:52:47

I've had a nice day. Lazy morning and then my friend from uni (who happily only lives an hour away now) came over and we went to were Twiglet. It was not fantastic. Now suddenly, I feel like crap. Really flat sad who knows why?!

Sorry you're feeling hormonal dor <passes tissues>

FriendofDorothy Tue 27-Nov-12 08:24:18

<whines>

I am so tired.

<end of whine>

queenrollo Tue 27-Nov-12 09:36:21

When's your last day at work dor?

HavingALittleFaithBaby Tue 27-Nov-12 10:31:13

<feeling whiny> me too dor. Thankfully I'm on a short day today and then have days off. Friday was so awful I am still reeling from it and put an incident report form in!

In more exciting news....I felt more like proper kicks last night at one point! smile

FriendofDorothy Tue 27-Nov-12 10:36:03

My last day is Friday. Praise the Little Baby Jesus! I cannot wait now!

I am just cream crackered. Going to take a few hours off this afternoon though as I have painting to do at the house tonight and need to have a kip before i go and do that!

What happened on Friday faith?

This thread is not accepting new messages.