Cliff Richard - should he give it up?

(180 Posts)
paulagil Mon 18-Nov-13 12:32:16

Just been watching him on This Morning (whilst pretending to work from home and surfing Mumsnet).

AIBU to think he should call it quits? His face is full of plastic and his movements are stiff. He's certainly never been a Mick Jagger but Mick still has the energy and fire of a 30 year old, despite looking so haggard (and we all know why THAT is).

So Cliff, what are you doing? You were very pretty when you were young. But now I think it's time to put on the slippers.

??

MorgauseIsNotBlinking Thu 21-Nov-13 07:51:22

WelshWereRabbit I'm glad you enjoyed it but I'm afraid it will haunt you forever.

You know when people see the face of Jesus or Mary in household objects? I saw Cliff in a scrunched up chamois leather yesterday. Should I put it on ebay?

EldritchCleavage Thu 21-Nov-13 11:31:17

If you think Cliff fandom is bad, have a mosey over to the I fancy Boris Johnson one. It will chill the very marrow of your bones.

cloggal Thu 21-Nov-13 11:56:18

I can't accept that there is such a thing, Eldritch. I won't.

EldritchCleavage Thu 21-Nov-13 11:57:40

I did my best, but that OP would not listen to sense. All that Boris talk just got her going. She went off to watch vids of him on YouTube.

cloggal Thu 21-Nov-13 12:02:52

When when when will MN get a [vomit] emoticon?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now