To ask if anyone can help me find 'Brown Ted'?

(65 Posts)

Bit of a specific request, I know. A couple of years ago we lost DS1's special teddy. I trawled through everywhere, rang company and they had discontinued it. Cant find it on Ebay or anywhere.

If any one has one, he would love it. He never quite got over it. If he could 'come home' for Christmas, that would be amazing!

'Brown Ted' is brown, obviously, Has 'cuddles' sewn into his foot. A checked bow. Bought him from boots when he was a newborn.

Am willing to travel far & pay what is needed, obviously.

MyBaby1day Mon 09-Dec-13 03:24:40

SOOOoooo glad you got him, you deserve him, proves with perseverance and belief you can do most things!!. I know, I have a puppet I ADORE and wouldn't know how to live without him. Your DS will be so happy now with 'Brown' Bear!!. Wishing them a long and happy life together!!, it's beyond cute!! smile

PrincessWellington Sun 08-Dec-13 22:48:33

Thank heavens! I nearly bid on it for you!

SueDoku Sun 08-Dec-13 21:46:32

Oh, so glad that there's a happy ending... smile

londonrach Sun 08-Dec-13 21:32:12

I love a happy ending.... :-).

Sitting here with a certain andrex dog who has been with me for over 30 years. I cant imagine how i feel if he wasnt here and im an adult. Must be worse for a child. X

Hi, thank you PrincessWellington for the tip & Callaird for the link.

I placed a bid yesterday & won it!

Thank you everyone. wine

PrincessWellington Sun 08-Dec-13 18:36:51

Listing ended. OP where are you????

Callaird Sat 07-Dec-13 10:50:39

Here is the link

cuddles

PrincessWellington Sat 07-Dec-13 10:37:05

Hurry it only has a day and a bit left.

PrincessWellington Sat 07-Dec-13 10:35:04

There's one on eBay type in boots cuddles

Another bump

No response. sad

cozietoesie Wed 27-Nov-13 09:09:55

That seller never responded?

Bump again.

Still looking.

Shameless bump

Thank you QuizteamBleakley wine

QuizteamBleakley Fri 22-Nov-13 11:56:21

I've trawled various 'Baby / toddler items for sale' groups on Facebook in and around the Ipswich area. Nowt so far (although I am astounded at the shite people actually sell!) Have saved your posting & will keep me eyes peeled. Fingers x'd!

CustardOmlet Thu 21-Nov-13 21:56:30

DS was given a standard mothercare Bear when he was born, so when it was in the sale I bought a back up just incase, although he appears to have adopted his Ewan the dream sleep as his favourite teddy!

Thank you MommyBird

MommyBird Thu 21-Nov-13 21:46:24

My DD1 has a teddy that she has had since birth, she is almost 4!

I will keep my eyes peeled in charity shops/carboots etc!

Bump. Brown Ted is still missing.

QuizteamBleakley That would be great! wine Thank you

QuizteamBleakley Wed 20-Nov-13 11:10:50

Slightly outing myself here, but I'm on several of those Facebook new & used baby / toddler pages in and around the Ipswich area; I'll do a search through and see if the eBayer is trying to sell it on one of those. Happy to go collect for you, if so.

<please hold caller>

WinterWinds Its an awful feeling, isn't it? sad

Glad you found 'lost bear'. Let us know how he reacts! That's a fab idea.

WinterWinds Wed 20-Nov-13 10:10:10

Oh I know exactly how you feel, Ds lost his beloved bear when he was 5 or 6.
I have searched in vain for a replacement and eventually gave up.

There was another lost toy thread on here a few weeks ago and I suddenly remembered "lost bear" so had a look on ebay and "think" I have found him. I am thinking of getting him for ds for his birthday in May.......he will be 18!!

I hope you find Brown Ted soon!!

Hopeful bump out of desperation

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now