Pegging

(304 Posts)
Pegged Sat 16-Nov-13 05:11:27

I think I have finally battered my OH into pegging me. I know we will need loads of lube but does anyone have any other advice? Must admit I'm nervous to find out what her choice of strap on is lol

My gran never pegged her pance outside because her priest lived next door to her.
The priest's housekeeper had no such inhibitions and merrily pegged his (not so small) small in his garden.
Amusing then, absofucking hilarious now grin

I saw my brother tonight. We were talking about my dad and his lovely new wife. DB says that DSM is brilliant and has Dad pegged!! shock hmm grin
Im really not sure that he should be pegging at his age! <<worried>>

LittleMissGerardPoppyButler Mon 18-Nov-13 20:36:07

The strange bit is my phone doesn't correct pance so it must be a word grin

Shallistopnow Mon 18-Nov-13 20:35:51

*My DP

Shallistopnow Mon 18-Nov-13 20:35:15

Much DP is getting annoyed with me sniggering at 'pance' now. I just love that word. It reminds me of when my dd writes lists of things to pack when going away - she always puts PANTS in capitals! I must correct her spelling though grin

enriquetheringbearinglizard Mon 18-Nov-13 20:12:59

I never peg when it's damp. That's pegging for the sake of it, it's not going to achieve anything and you may as well save yourself the effort surely.

I don't leave my pegs out, perish the thought, but equally have never washed pegs, not in the sink and definitely not in any form of beaker either. It's never occurred to me.

And to DisgraceToTheYChromosome pegging pace in full view? you certainly have some chutzpah.

ZombieMojaveWonderer Mon 18-Nov-13 20:02:30

I would like to swap to wooden pegs but I am unsure where to buy them. Anyone recommend anywhere? smile

AntlersInAllOfMyDecorating Mon 18-Nov-13 19:54:42

You cheeky peggars - all of of you, I say!

KatoPotato Mon 18-Nov-13 16:56:12

Hello DAVE!!!

BoosterBondageSapphire Mon 18-Nov-13 16:52:05

Is the OPs name Papa Lazarou? And does he want to buy some pegs?

Blatherskite Mon 18-Nov-13 16:35:41

Love the thread derail. Poor troll must be very upset grin

LittleMissGerardPoppyButler Mon 18-Nov-13 16:16:45

I know where they have been, on my washing line grin

Think of the germs they could be covered in though! What if I catch pegitis? What if the germs from the pegs get into my pance and I get pegitis up the oxo tower shock

<runs away to bleach pegs>

YoDiggity Mon 18-Nov-13 15:52:27

'and I have never washed my pegs'

Eeew, shock you really want to be washing your pegs. It's not safe otherwise. Who knows where they've been? confused

TheVermiciousKnid Mon 18-Nov-13 15:32:45

No pegging action here either, I'm far too tired.

grin Tiggy!
Pwesonally, I don't think the OP is talking about washing!
I think that he might well be into... <<whispers>>... croquet! shock

<eyes water> Tiggy shock

No pegging here today - DH is at work sad

TiggyD Mon 18-Nov-13 14:49:22

I like to camp about the countryside. You'll often find me pegging in a field with a rubber mallet.

KatoPotato Mon 18-Nov-13 14:42:10

I have one of those Octopus multi peggers from Ikea.

Eye watering

SoupDragon Mon 18-Nov-13 14:21:03

I've had to peg indoors today. I got too wet pegging outside - my smalls would never have dried sad

MotherofBear Mon 18-Nov-13 13:43:07

I love how what you've done with this thread, mnetters grin

sisterofmercy Mon 18-Nov-13 13:20:25

I don't have an outdoor line so I use my pegs from keeping bags closed in the freezer. Does that make me frigid?

LittleMissGerardPoppyButler Mon 18-Nov-13 12:14:57

Well I am clearly a slattern, I leave my pegs out, I don't match them, and I hang my pance out for all the neighbours to see shock and I have never washed my pegs!

BitOutOfPractice Mon 18-Nov-13 12:12:13

This thread has been an education. I googled strap on pegging and was amazed at what I found.

Thank you OP

gnushoes Mon 18-Nov-13 11:54:28

I've just pegged out. Bit damp today, mind.

Shallistopnow Mon 18-Nov-13 11:41:22

Well he said his dad pegged out at 49.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now