to be devastated that I missed the penis beaker

(34 Posts)
fairy1303 Wed 09-Oct-13 20:33:06

I miss all the good stuff! and it's been linked on facebook, randomly came up on google, i'm having my face rubbed in it.

please, please enlighten me

AnyaKnowIt Wed 09-Oct-13 20:35:58

Its in classics

Bearbehind Wed 09-Oct-13 20:37:36

Go to classics- its there and it's hysterical!

KirjavaTheCorpse Wed 09-Oct-13 20:46:58

I always miss them too. I end up finally reading them and realising there's no substitute for actually being there for the joke, 'cus they ain't as funny when they've gone cold.

LittleprincessinGOLDrocks Wed 09-Oct-13 20:50:06

I missed it too, currently catching up on the thread thanks to classics. Can't believe I missed out!

You need to read it...I missed it and read it earlier and was literally (and I MEAN literally) crying with laughter

YoureBeingADick Wed 09-Oct-13 20:56:07

how have you missed it? go and read it instead of posting yet another sodding thread about it. will die happy if I never hear the word beaker again after this.

APMom Wed 09-Oct-13 22:40:47

It's been on FB and a parenting forum here in Ireland today. Hilarious and it confirms I lead a very dull life.

ICameOnTheJitney Wed 09-Oct-13 23:23:13

YABU it wasn't even funny after the 1st ten posts or so....it's been a royal pain in the arse not being able to use MN properly while loads of people tried to get on! I will be glad when it is gone!

valiumredhead Thu 10-Oct-13 22:56:08

I can just see a plastic beaker with a PENIS BEAKER on it bring this years top selling stocking fillerhmm

I'm baffled by the whole thingconfused

JumpingJackSprat Thu 10-Oct-13 23:00:20

you know theres a real person behind tha,t who judging by another thread has been upset by the amount of interest its recieved?

usualsuspect Thu 10-Oct-13 23:00:44

Go to classics,read it and never mention the bloody unfunny thread again.

Pagwatch Thu 10-Oct-13 23:01:03

[meh]

usualsuspect Thu 10-Oct-13 23:01:50

Or what pag said.

reelingintheyears Thu 10-Oct-13 23:02:02

Seriously, it really wasn't that funny.

usualsuspect Thu 10-Oct-13 23:05:13

You could add a not very funny hilarious quip on the end of it,just to get in on the act ,like.

Every fucked else on the internet has.

FadBook Thu 10-Oct-13 23:05:39

I didn't think it was that funny either. But then I wasn't "in" on it as it came up.

Feel sorry for OP though. It's gone national and she didn't name change.

CoffeeTea103 Thu 10-Oct-13 23:06:59

It wasn't that funny. It was just hyped up.

reelingintheyears Thu 10-Oct-13 23:07:44

She didn't name change, but it's her NN, not her real life name confused

valiumredhead Thu 10-Oct-13 23:08:25

I knowconfused

Igloofornow Thu 10-Oct-13 23:14:06

It really went over my head, I have read some really funny stuff on MN, penis breaker just wasn't one of them.

It's also the quickest I've ever seen a thread moved to classics, it must gave been there within the first hour or so!

Tweasels Thu 10-Oct-13 23:21:22

Whilst I feel sad for you Fairy, because as you mentioned you are "devastated". I am a tad confused as to what you need enlightening about.

The original thread is still there, as Usual said, you can even post on it. There are at least 6 other threads talking about it, one of which is from the OP of the original thread. In case you weren't sure who she is, now calls herself PenisBeaker which is odd as she wants anonymity. You could join in any of those threads or indeed make a comment on any of the several online media outlets who have ran with the story.

Or what Pag said.

Igloofornow Thu 10-Oct-13 23:25:29

Maybe fairy means (s)he actually missed the penis beaker and now there is slosh everywhere?

Pagwatch Thu 10-Oct-13 23:42:21

The thing I am looking forward to is the string of threads by dull fuckers trying for their 15 minutes of fame

'I clean my fanjo with my chihuahua and some toothpaste. Doesn't everyone'

<cries a bit>

jessieagain Thu 10-Oct-13 23:44:51

I am confused about it all. What is the classics section for anyway?! Why would you post there confused

Also I read some of it and I didn't find it funny confused why was it funny?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now