Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

to think this is totally innapropriate for kids.

(67 Posts)
CockBollocks Sat 05-Oct-13 18:59:54

zombie

Its been bothering me ever since I saw it in my local next. Or am I being a bit precious.

You decide!!

gordyslovesheep Sat 05-Oct-13 19:01:17

it's not scary or bloody though is it - it's a cartoon based on a game kids play

YABU

wonderingsoul Sat 05-Oct-13 19:01:43

your being a precious

it from a game that is not graphic at all.

obviousley you wouldnt buy it for a toddler but 6 onwards would prob love it.. if they like the game.

YoureBeingADick Sat 05-Oct-13 19:02:13

In what way innapropriate?

LumpySpace Sat 05-Oct-13 19:03:18

I think it's ok tbh.

CockBollocks Sat 05-Oct-13 19:04:00

I don't like the "I heart brains" on the pillow. Think its a bit too far.

CocacolaMum Sat 05-Oct-13 19:05:07

is it wrong to think those zombies are cute?

EndoplasmicReticulum Sat 05-Oct-13 19:05:22

YABU. The zombies in PvZ are very cartoony zombies. It's hardly the Walking Dead.

YAB ridiculously unreasonable.

However I'm quite pleased with you as my DS would love that. Am considering buying it.

TheProsAndConsOfHitchhiking Sat 05-Oct-13 19:06:22

yabu. Thank you though for the link. My ds will love this! smile

ClangerOnaComeDown Sat 05-Oct-13 19:07:08

I want it!

7yr old DS would love that grin
I've just shown him the link and he says he wants it for christmas, 5yr old DD says its not scary at all.

zatyaballerina Sat 05-Oct-13 19:08:08

yabu, kids would love it!!!!

CockBollocks Sat 05-Oct-13 19:08:13

Ok, I was wrong!! Didn't realise it was an App either. I still wont be purchasing it as I think its horrid!!!

ShatnersBassoon Sat 05-Oct-13 19:08:52

It's fun. YABU.

I WANT ONE!!!

DD had skeleton baby grows and one with zombie children munching body-parts that said "Playground of the living dead" on it!

But then I'm a zombie freak....my two year old says "braaaaains" like a zombie...I haven't trained her to...honest

EdithWeston Sat 05-Oct-13 19:10:00

OOh - it's gone to a mainstream high street store!

(Though we do all enjoy tris to Forbidden Planet, which carries a much bigger range of merchandise from this game),

CockBollocks Sat 05-Oct-13 19:10:02

I now understand where the 'zombie' chasing game DS's friends have been playing outside, comes from!!

gordyslovesheep Sat 05-Oct-13 19:10:09

My DD2 will love it as well

we are a household that quiet likes Zombies anyway

thanks for the link grin

monicalewinski Sat 05-Oct-13 19:10:49

YABU!! (Well, over thinking things anyway!).

My son loves zombies'

CockBollocks Sat 05-Oct-13 19:12:25

considers bulk buying them all and selling on mumsnet

meditrina Sat 05-Oct-13 19:12:50

DS once gave instructions to a fellow passenger about his best to deploy your lawn mowers: total stranger to co-conspirator in seconds.

TheProsAndConsOfHitchhiking Sat 05-Oct-13 19:13:16

My ds and all year 3/4 classes at school done the thriller dance last week for the schools 40th birthday party with an 80's theme, It was bloody brilliant watching 60+ kids all in sync doing the zombie dance with painted faces and ripped clothes. I think all the kids related to it with games such as pvz around.

Tweasels Sat 05-Oct-13 19:14:44

You are being unreasonable but I can see how without knowing about the game it might look a bit odd.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now