to want a game of teacher bingo?

(183 Posts)
kim147 Mon 30-Sep-13 20:21:58

Long holidays.
Work till 3.30

Anyone care to join in? Seeing as it's the current theme at the moment.

ravenAK Wed 02-Oct-13 17:51:10

Teachers deliberately ban children from the school buses for one little fire - well, OK, maybe a couple, but the others were weeks ago! & he couldn't play on his phone because he'd had it stolen - oh yes, they call it confiscated but I've rung my solicitor & I know better - over some silly nonsense with a rude video he's supposed to have been watching in his Maths exam, which obviously wasn't challenging enough or he wouldn't've been so bored that he failed it.

The Head said something about the bus company but that's rubbish. Lying bastard's had it in for ds since year 7.

YouAreMyFavouriteWasteOfTime Thu 03-Oct-13 08:23:16

the teacher is jealous of how beautiful and popular my son/daughter is.

storynanny Thu 03-Oct-13 11:27:02

Parents say its my fault that it rains at the end of the day when their child didnt bring a coat in the morning.

moldingsunbeams Thu 03-Oct-13 13:25:51

Dd is outraged at all these teachers on tv who say they are in school until 8pm everynight as ours drive past our house at half four, in fairness I know they work at home but dd has sen and rules are rules thinks they are MEANT to stay in school till 8pm and are sneaking out grin

PaulSmenis Thu 03-Oct-13 13:39:39

The inset days are because they wanted a day off for their hangovers cause they went out on the lash the night before. That's true!

ravenAK Thu 03-Oct-13 18:44:36

Well. It would be true to say that our next INSET day is cunningly timed for the day after Prize Giving Evening in the Town Hall.

Which ends about 9.30.

Entire teaching staff are climbing over each other, elbows a-jab, at the bar of the nearest pub at 9.31...wink.

PaulSmenis Thu 03-Oct-13 22:26:38

Make sure you get it doen yourself and make the most of it. Fwiw all the teachers I know suond like they deserve a good stiff drink by the end of the week. They usually have one too, maybe even shock a spliff!

Piss heads and stoners?

Can we add that to teacher bingo?

PaulSmenis Thu 03-Oct-13 22:26:54

Or even get it down yourself.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now