To want to stitch Miley's mouth closed ?

(105 Posts)
cannotfuckingbelievethis Sat 14-Sep-13 07:47:02

Saw her on Alan Carr Chatty Man last night....So bloody annoying. And why does she insist in sticking her tongue out in every single picture taken of her ?

picnicbasketcase Sat 14-Sep-13 07:53:01

I think it's too big for her mouth. Like Jamie Oliver's.

TheAlphaandtheOmega Sat 14-Sep-13 08:06:24

Her mouth seemed to have a life of its own anyway

I saw a giraffe who couldn't get its tongue back into its mouth. It was jerking its head to try to get the tongue in but this big,blue thing was just lolling about. It was like trying to get an eel into a sock. Maybe she's part giraffe, her tongue is a funny colour.

Good news about Miley's tongue

ILetHimKeep20Quid Sat 14-Sep-13 08:23:48

The video for wrecking ball is awful, even my seven year old was like 'eeew why is she licking a hammer?'

scarletforya Sat 14-Sep-13 08:38:56

Jebus, the hammer licking <euw>

elcranko Sat 14-Sep-13 09:15:10

YANBU. The tongue thing irritates the life out of me.

IEatDates Sat 14-Sep-13 09:24:42

Every single thing about her is awful. Really cringey worthy painful-to-watch crap.

nancerama Sat 14-Sep-13 09:32:00

She's acting like a rebellious 13 year old, when she's 20 years old. "I'm expressing myself, I'm being me". Seriously? Grow up.

LadyGooGoo Sat 14-Sep-13 09:33:23

ILetHimKeep Snap! My 3 year old said " why is she always sticking her tongue out, she's silly", when we saw the video in a shop smile

diddl Sat 14-Sep-13 09:36:24

"Seriously? Grow up."

Perhaps she's trying to if she's finally allowed...

Or maybe her "team" just think it's great PR?

Doesnotdrinkalcohol Sat 14-Sep-13 09:37:26

She's always stuck her tongue out! Why is everyone so offended about it now?
www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a510267/miley-cyrus-and-her-trademark-tongue-pose-through-the-years.html

liquidstate Sat 14-Sep-13 09:37:31
TondelayoSchwarzkopf Sat 14-Sep-13 10:07:25

I think the idea of "stitching someone's mouth closed" is really violent and misogynistic.

I get she's annoying but that is an upsetting thing to say about everyone. She's perfectly easy to ignore.

TondelayoSchwarzkopf Sat 14-Sep-13 10:07:55

anyone not everyone sorry

mrsjay Sat 14-Sep-13 10:13:29

I just watched mel and sue then turned it over I turned it back and she was on couldnt find the remote quick enough I can't stand the girl she needs to put it away

HellonHeels Sat 14-Sep-13 12:09:02

Eurgh that tongue pic sequence is nasty!

LegoDragon Sat 14-Sep-13 13:45:03

Wrecking ball was a bit ick with her hammer licking and when she did that thing with her nose on the wrecking ball chain. Why? I don't mind the whole nakedness thing but the tongue stuff really gets me. I think the start of Wrecking Ball was good though.

TheProsAndConsOfHitchhiking Sat 14-Sep-13 13:48:49

I was cringing watching her on chatty man last night, yanbu

DoJo Sat 14-Sep-13 14:00:23

I don't get all the animosity towards her - why does it matter where her tongue is, or is it just that she's not behaving in the way that people think 'nice girls' should?

Like many stars who grew up in the limelight, it's obvious that missing out on a childhood & teenage activities that 'normal' people are able to do seriously affects them as young adults.

I don't think it's fair to insult her, yes her behaviour was awful but maybe just maybe she has lost her way and is heading into the downwards spiral of going of the rails like others have, such as Britney Spears etc.

Sallyingforth Sat 14-Sep-13 14:04:11

or is it just that she's not behaving in the way that people think 'nice girls' should?
No, just that she's not acting in a way that grown-ups should.

diddl Sat 14-Sep-13 14:10:26

"No, just that she's not acting in a way that grown-ups should."

Yup, I'm sure she's the only 20 yr old to parade around in little clothing showing off for attention!

mummytime Sat 14-Sep-13 14:22:38

diddl - I just think it says something when DJs on Capital Radio say that her latest video makes them feel uncomfortable, and that she's gone off the rails.

I feel very sad for her.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now