"Let it go", "I can't be bothered to consider this", "you thought that was worth posting?",

(151 Posts)
HoneyDragon Fri 26-Jul-13 08:12:07

"I can't bring my myself to care about this",

Huh? Do you people understand Mumsnet not at all?

grin

<<flees>>

candycoatedwaterdrops Sat 27-Jul-13 09:38:37

"so we put up pictures of scary owls, silhouettes of predators etc on the window to try to deter them. now they line up on the window sill, gazing up at them lovingly, hoping for a shag.... but at least they don't fly in anymore. Shame really - theres nowt makes your day more than sprinting around mid consultants ward round trying to rugby tackle an errant pigeon or two..."

If we had a 'post of the day' award, this one would definitely win! grin

TheCuntingPigeon Sat 27-Jul-13 09:28:46

Coo coo coo coo coo coo coo coo coo.

COO.

smile

HoneyDragon Sat 27-Jul-13 08:11:21

<<shoves tiger in sleep404's loo>>

I reckon it's an influx of trolling that has lured in the sneery thread commentators.

Sleep404 Fri 26-Jul-13 23:23:50

Huh, what do you lot know? I'm off to start a counter thread about the fate of tigers in downstairs loos.

HoneyDragon Fri 26-Jul-13 23:15:51

You can if she lets you. Or no ones looking.

If a swan flew into your mouth would it be treason to swallow?

pixwix Fri 26-Jul-13 23:13:02

you can't eat swans though cos they allegedly belong to the queen....

HoneyDragon Fri 26-Jul-13 23:11:50

Swan, pigeon. Same difference.

FrussoHathor Fri 26-Jul-13 22:43:50

mrsdevere isn't that a swan?

FannyMcNally Fri 26-Jul-13 22:24:59

That's a sexist remark if i ever heard one MrsD. What about a woman's arm? Are they so inferior in the pigeon world that they're not worth bothering with?

alpinemeadow Fri 26-Jul-13 22:22:51

Shrug

(oops, forgot the brackets)
(really do find that one quite annoying, actually)

pixwix Fri 26-Jul-13 22:11:20

I work in a hospital that is plagued by pigeons! we always have the sluice room window open, but the feckers get in, you open the sluice room door, and they hoof it out onto the ward.

The patients fall about laughing as we chase em around - it's kinda not an option to close the sluice room window iyswim...

so we put up pictures of scary owls, silhouettes of predators etc on the window to try to deter them. now they line up on the window sill, gazing up at them lovingly, hoping for a shag.... but at least they don't fly in anymore. Shame really - theres nowt makes your day more than sprinting around mid consultants ward round trying to rugby tackle an errant pigeon or two...

cooo confused

HoneyDragon Fri 26-Jul-13 21:49:01

They've broken my spirit MrsD, I could well believe the arm

MrsDeVere Fri 26-Jul-13 21:45:09

A fully grown pigeon can break a mans arm.

HoneyDragon Fri 26-Jul-13 21:25:00

Off

<<FFS>>

HoneyDragon Fri 26-Jul-13 21:24:48

He got rabies of the pigeon

magimedi Fri 26-Jul-13 20:11:21

And if you are living in tiger territory you would be VU not to have had an rabies jab - FFS - I thought everyone knew that?

Fuzzysnout Fri 26-Jul-13 20:00:19

YABVU re. the tiger. You can't possibly know that he is rabid all of the time from just seeing a snapshot of his life. He might have just been having a stressful day. Did you offer to help him?

josephinebruce Fri 26-Jul-13 17:54:53

I hope you don't just get one magpie fighting the seagulls.....that's bad luck, that is.

magimedi Fri 26-Jul-13 17:51:42

Ironing is a social conspiracy - according to my DS.

And before anyone says anything, I haven't ironed for him since I taught him how to do it some 18 years ago.

HoneyDragon Fri 26-Jul-13 17:43:24

Nah... You've not killed it. I was just doing ironing.

magimedi Fri 26-Jul-13 17:34:15

I told you the seagulls are fuckers.

They've killed this thread.

Am off for wine

magimedi Fri 26-Jul-13 16:14:36

You may have cunting pigeons but I have frigging seagulls. The fuckers wake me every dawn fighting with the magpies.

I live at least 5 miles from the sea - the fuckers need to fuck off there.

TheCuntingPigeon Fri 26-Jul-13 16:10:04

Coo?

Hmm. My second paragraph makes no sense. Dammit. Now I have to accept that I am unreasonable.

<cries, necks more diazepam>

Y'know the pigeon thing makes soooo much more sense now. I have a stalker who is a robin. Trufact.

josephinebruce Fri 26-Jul-13 16:04:27

That's ok then.
Crisis over grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now