"Let it go", "I can't be bothered to consider this", "you thought that was worth posting?",

(151 Posts)
HoneyDragon Fri 26-Jul-13 08:12:07

"I can't bring my myself to care about this",

Huh? Do you people understand Mumsnet not at all?

grin

<<flees>>

Emilythornesbff Fri 26-Jul-13 09:26:57

YAbu because this thread is hilarious and my I pad is about to run out of juice during a long bf.

I will try to get a grip though.

Too hot for marmite! How can it be too hot for marmite? You need to get a grip OP!

DowntonTrout Fri 26-Jul-13 09:32:17

"Oh bloody hell, they've ran out of Cava, the bastards, I really fancied a glass"

So you were thinking of drinking alcohol, whilst in charge of children and now you're on your I-thingy telling us about this third world problem?

Go and interact with them FGS and while you're at it make sure you make a donation to a charity of my choice, that you can't afford/ or don't wish to support. Otherwise I will come back and slap you with a wet fish!

Ilovemydogandmydoglovesme Fri 26-Jul-13 09:32:47

Mmm, hot buttered crumpets, a cup of tea and the morning paper.

<<misses point of thread entirely>>

HoneyDragon Fri 26-Jul-13 09:34:00

It's too hot for marmite because its too hot for Bovril , ipso facto.

kim147 Fri 26-Jul-13 09:34:01

"But what are you doing about it?"

Do I have to justify and explain what I do when I post about an issue?

HoneyDragon Fri 26-Jul-13 09:37:48

Yes Kim, you do.

Hello mnetters, can anyone give me advice on how to get this rabid tiger out my down stairs bathroom?

Op, clearly you knew living near a safari park would result in this. What are you going to do about it?

I'm so glad to be reading this thread. Intrigued by Gluezilla I went and peeked at Confetti. <starts to tremble> It's not the Zombies we need to worry about..... I'm off to pack my OFR.

Oh, marmite with marmalade is a good combination. HTH. grin

TheVermiciousKnid Fri 26-Jul-13 09:44:15

I'm constantly amazed at the number of people who don't read the OP properly, or even worse, people who only read the OP.

<derails thread a little>

HoneyDragon Send in a toddler. Works every time.

DiaryOfAWimpyMum Fri 26-Jul-13 09:49:40

OFGS OP

Let it go.....

no fuck off I want to moan about it and cannot say it anywhere else

ImTooHecsyForYourParty Fri 26-Jul-13 09:50:48

I've only read the OP but I am constantly amazed at the number of people who don't read the OP properly.

grin

and

OP "unreasonable thing"

100 x YABU

OP - fair enough, guess I am being unreasonable then, thanks

100 x you foul wankstain sack of shit oozing festering boil on the backside of humanity how dare you be so unreasonable. I feel sorry for your children.

nkf Fri 26-Jul-13 09:51:33

About 80% of MN is trivial. And that's a conservative estimate. It's a monument to triviality. Did you think it was full of important issues?

TheVermiciousKnid Fri 26-Jul-13 09:53:42

Well, not all threads can be as profound and important as this one!

smile

HoneyDragon Fri 26-Jul-13 09:55:53

A monument to Triviality

grin that would look brilliant as a caption just under the Mumsnet logo.

I feel sorry for your children.

TheVermiciousKnid Fri 26-Jul-13 09:57:34

'A monument to triviality' could apply to the whole of the internet though. Or maybe to life? A lot of life is really rather trivial, isn't it.

Apart from mine of course. grin

Maybe if youre the op of a thread which gets a " be grateful you can afford bananas" comment, youcould apply to mnhq for a MERIC badge to be applied to the thread. Mnhq endorsed random inconsequential chat.

encyclogirl Fri 26-Jul-13 10:01:18

I have never said this before, LTB

nkf Fri 26-Jul-13 10:02:16

Have my first biscuit.

TheVermiciousKnid Fri 26-Jul-13 10:03:26

Actually, the only sensible response to those comments is LTT - Leave the thread. Or maybe LTTYF - Leaf the thread you fucker.

spiderlight Fri 26-Jul-13 10:03:38

And it's "RUN out of Cava". Tsk. wink

HighJinx Fri 26-Jul-13 10:04:20

Hello mnetters, can anyone give me advice on how to get this rabid tiger out my down stairs bathroom?

What the hell is wrong with you? It's people like you wanting to get rid of tigers for their own convenience that has led to them being an endangered species. Can you really not just use the upstairs bathroom and be less selfish?

I pity your tiger.

TheVermiciousKnid Fri 26-Jul-13 10:05:47

Really, HighJinx? Really!?! You assume that the OP has an upstairs bathroom, not everyone does you know.

daisychain01 Fri 26-Jul-13 10:07:06

75% of threads are made up by benefits cheats because they have so much time on their hands when they should be going out and getting a job and stop sponging off the taxpayer.

and the other 25% are people who spend 33 pages talking about a hamwitch.

Sorry must dash, there's a woman outside screaming that her kid is an f*&$()£ and a c&$U*(P - just want to listen so I can come back onto AIBU and report it word for word.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now