unreasonable to wash armpits in restaurant toilets?

(54 Posts)
justsosweatyandsmelly Sun 07-Jul-13 18:24:42

Was very sweaty and hot today when went out for lunch and I noticed I had whiffy body odour from armpits despite showering this morning and deodorant etc so quickly washed my armpits in the toilets and two women came in and said it was disgusting? wibu? I didn't think it was that bad really.

DiamondDoris Mon 08-Jul-13 07:42:18

That's not disgusting. The snipped pubic hair I once found on the toilet seat was. This was a supermarket loo.

Chivetalking Mon 08-Jul-13 10:11:58

Oh Doris. That's gross. Puts me in mind of the time I went into the loos at work and found the secretary shaving her legs on the bench under the coats. She left the clippings there too <barf>

WTF anyone would trim any part of their pelt in public really is beyond me.

Lweji Mon 08-Jul-13 11:15:36

Not gross at all. grin

You should have told them "At least I won't be smelling.

However, note that without deodorant, your smell would have returned soon after.

my brother once saw a man use the urinal and then turn round and walk with his penis still out to the sinks and he then washed his penis in the sink.

mind you, this was in the loo at the tesco in elephant and castle, so it probably wasn't the weirdest thing that had happened in there that day.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now