to think Candy Crush Saga is totally fixed?

(81 Posts)
MardyBra Mon 06-May-13 14:45:44

Yes, I can understand that they're wanting to maximise revenue, but I'm sure that some levels are fixed so that they're physically impossible unless you play them over and over or buy the fecking cheats ( which I refuse to do).

Angry Birds is hard on some levels, but at least you have the same scenario and birds each time, so you don't have to wait until an achievable bird scenario comes along. This game is pissing me off now, because I'm sure they deliberately give you unsolvable combinations most of the time.

WeAllHaveWings Mon 27-May-13 11:38:21

Been stuck on level 323 for over a week. Wasnt even getting near completing, so had a quick google for tips and it says there is a bug on this level on iPad/iPhone etc. Tried on PC and found the candies move completely differently than they do on the iPad. Competed level first time on PC smile

Noticed this with a few levels, some are easier on PC than iPad.

Loulybelle Mon 27-May-13 12:12:44

Im stuck on 153, i have given up on it now.

McNewPants2013 Mon 27-May-13 12:55:22

Stuck on 266 for weeks.

McNewPants2013 Mon 27-May-13 12:59:56

Now I going to have to download farm Hero to see what's that about lol

lelrods Fri 19-Jul-13 15:58:19

I am stuck on 208 and have spent so much money on Candy Crush I refuse to spend anymore I think it's fixed and it's pointless watching videos of how to do it sad

runes Fri 19-Jul-13 16:13:10

Not fixed. I've completed the whole thing without spending a penny or using any cheats. I was however most disappointed to find that there were no fireworks when I finished the last level shock. It just said we'll be adding more levels soon, in the meantime you can replay old levels to get more stars shock shock. What an anticlimax. I thought it'd make the news grin .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now