To think that the decline of M&S began with the introduction of Per Una range...

(209 Posts)
Blowin Wed 24-Apr-13 21:50:10

I mean it all just went so downhill from then on....imo.

Sparklingbrook Sat 27-Apr-13 11:45:50

sad If I was a Sleb I would run for the hills if m&S wanted me to front their clothing line gazza. sad

gazzalw Sat 27-Apr-13 12:22:21

I think I would agree..... Look what happened with the Twiggy endorsement confused!

TSSDNCOP Sat 27-Apr-13 12:30:01

How can the cafe be out of tuna? Why don't they just go down to the food hall and get extra tins????

I'd love to know the % of profit Per Una generates.

Give the abundance of additional materials/embellishments each garment contains if that entire section were stripped out maybe the manufacturer could find the extra tones of dye for the blue and red garments throughout the rest of the lines.

CruCru Sat 27-Apr-13 15:07:59

Does anyone else find their website confusing? I mostly buy DS clothes from Boden, JoJo, John Lewis etc so think I've been spoiled by easy, well laid out websites.

Mynewmoniker Sat 27-Apr-13 18:45:39

TSSDNCOP looks like you have mentioned Cafe Resusitate on the wrong thread grin wink

Went in today and was serves Cod Mornay, mash and green beans all in one deep sided rectangular dish. It looked like it had been 'slopped' in. It tasted lovely; shame about the presentationas it would have looked much better with veg seperated from fish sad

Nanny0gg Sun 28-Apr-13 16:16:59

I'm not on FB though I've had a nose through DC's. Can't someone here link this thread on there so that someone might take notice?
Complaining through normal channels is such a waste of time.

<still waiting for a reply to letter of complaint sent 2 weeks ago>

Mynewmoniker Sun 28-Apr-13 17:59:13

Just realised my cumfy new PJs are Per Una! I hadn't worn PJs for YEARS as I didn't like the bottoms wrestling with my crotch in the night.
Saw the minky, flowing coloured ones and bought the sexy top to match. I LOVE them and just go and have a feel at the material when I'm in M&S now.

Off to shower and put on my loungy Pjs now grin

williaminajetfighter Sun 28-Apr-13 21:55:15

Per Una is dreadful. To me it screams: Stevie nicks on holiday in Lanzarote. That is all the image I need. Back away now ....

Mynewmoniker Mon 29-Apr-13 17:22:23

They're giving 20% off today...do you think they are trying to get rid of stock?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now