to think most men would jump at the chance of NSA sex?

(186 Posts)
Ibelieveyoubutmytommygundont Sat 20-Apr-13 23:13:50

SO I met a guy in a bar about 2 weeks ago. Seemed like a nice guy and we swapped numbers. We were both quite clear that neither of us wanted a relationship. I said I was looking more for a Friends with Benefits type situation. We are both single - so no harm done.

Went to his house last week and one thing lead to another.

The week afterwards he turned quite cold towards me. I asked him if he wanted to meet up for round 2 again soon and he avoided the question and was basically playing games.

I said I couldn't be bothered playing games. He said ok then and deleted me off Facebook.

I'm really pissed off about it tbh. I think most men would love that type of offer and I don't get why he turned so horrible.

Scrazy Mon 22-Apr-13 18:41:31

I was speaking from experience too, in my late 20's and newly divorced. My guess is that the guy might have a girlfriend on the go. Happened to me a few times. A ONS I could shrug off but once or twice it was a series of them with the same guys, which went on for a year or so. Both had other girlfriends, unbeknown to me, and I was a secret. I found that situation more demoralising than someone who I could forget about and move on.

CabbageLeaves Mon 22-Apr-13 18:49:35

OP you're a bit too raw for NSA sex and judgemental comments. It doesn't make the comments correct just because you're low and sensitive to them.

You are worth more than this

HighJinx Mon 22-Apr-13 19:08:09

The truth is that no-one here knows why this man decided to end it after a ONS. It's all just a series of opinions based on posters beliefs or experiences having read a few lines about your life.

So it didn't work out with this guy. That doesn't mean you're worthless or that it won't ever work out for you with any man, ever.

You sound as though you need to spend some time moving on fully from your ex. Maybe you should concentrate on yourself for a while before you get into a FWB arrangement.

Mummy007007 Fri 10-Jan-14 21:30:41

Tell him your pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GilmoursPillow Fri 10-Jan-14 21:35:35

Eh, Mummy ?

FanjoForTheMammaries Fri 10-Jan-14 21:36:33

Bit late now.

Iwannalaylikethisforever Fri 10-Jan-14 22:34:00

Be careful what you wish for next time

HuntingforBunting Fri 10-Jan-14 23:13:01

I know why your hurt op. I've been there and it is gutting and feels rejecting. Try and focus on what you really do want.... As soon as I realised I was looking for intimacy and a relationship and then started to not sleep with anyone unless that was looking mutually possible I was a lot happier. Good luck xxx

HuntingforBunting Fri 10-Jan-14 23:30:02

Dear lord I have just read the thread in it's entirety - I think hollys comments were vile. Op, seriously, your self worth cannot hinge on what deeply unpleasant posters on an internet forum think. You need to value yourself. And masturbate, and Go for massages and spend time with good friends. And therapy that help too to get over an abusive ex. Your post has really touched me and I wish you all the best x

HuntingforBunting Fri 10-Jan-14 23:30:34

Bike ?! Meat ?! I am agog

PedlarsSpanner Fri 10-Jan-14 23:50:04

ZOMBIE THREAD

<wearily presses klaxon>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now