Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

to hate Gideon even more after seeing him crying at Thatchers funeral?

(384 Posts)
ssd Wed 17-Apr-13 22:34:53

detest that man, he cries at a funeral like this then goes back to ruining lives

utterly hate him

andubelievedthat Wed 17-Apr-13 22:51:03

Or he is crying because she got to Hell 1st and so gets to close down several furnaces,pay off Satan"s little helpers and privatise whats left.

ComposHat Wed 17-Apr-13 22:52:36

It was a Bullingdon Club bet - Oiky Osbourne had to cry or the bigger chaps would make him drink a pint of his own piss.

onemorebite Wed 17-Apr-13 22:52:41

I actually don't hate him. I just think he is really incompetent. I don't think I can hate someone just for being rubbish at their job.

NayFindus Wed 17-Apr-13 22:53:20

Maybe there's not as many suicides due to ATOS as he hoped.

FunnysInLaJardin Wed 17-Apr-13 22:53:51

my leftie dad turned 88 yesterday and his life's achievement was to outlive Thatcher. He won and was proud grin

BottleRed76 Wed 17-Apr-13 22:53:52

I wondered the same about a private sadness but then realised I felt absolutely no sympathy for him. Horrid little man.

Jinsei Wed 17-Apr-13 22:54:01

I couldn't dislike him any more than I do already. I despise him.

It was weird to see him crying about Thatcher. It's not as if he knew her well. hmm

YouTheCat Wed 17-Apr-13 22:54:11

I'm with Composhat on this. I reckon it was a bet.

It's the kind of sick thing that lot would bet on.

morethanpotatoprints Wed 17-Apr-13 22:54:21

Only a weird person or somebody after attention doesn't wipe a tear away. What a knob.

Sparrowp Wed 17-Apr-13 22:56:19

was he crying about the little children that died in a fire?

no? oh.

crazynanna Wed 17-Apr-13 23:00:36

If you yawn without opening your mouth...you produce tears.

He was bored shitless,then.

ComposHat Wed 17-Apr-13 23:02:10

or he had the hymn book on his lap and accidently shut his bawbag in it?

Given his tendency to park in disabled bays and help himself to first class seats when he's only paid for standard, I'm amazed he didn't try and hitch a ride on the gun carriage as it was pulled through the streets.

edam Wed 17-Apr-13 23:06:43

Gerard, this is the man who is busy making life intolerable for the most vulnerable - charging the severely disabled for having 'spare bedrooms', for instance. (Yeah, because moving someone for whom life is very, very painful and difficult away from their family is such a great idea, and there are loads of spare adapted, ground floor one-bed council properties...)

edam Wed 17-Apr-13 23:07:41

Meant to include a grin at Compos's point about the gun carriage - very true!

He's a cunt, they all are.

NayFindus Wed 17-Apr-13 23:17:20

Jazz. Really hmm

Gideon's not as nice as a cunt.

BMW6 Wed 17-Apr-13 23:30:41

Jeez. He was moved at a funeral. hmm
Some of you disgust me.

picnicbasketcase Wed 17-Apr-13 23:35:28

Agree with all those calling him a big fakey heartless cunt.

BMW6 Wed 17-Apr-13 23:41:10

Pfffft

GerardWay Wed 17-Apr-13 23:44:18

Waves hands to BMW6. I was beginning to think I was on my own on here.

thebody Wed 17-Apr-13 23:45:48

He looks wierd and wax worky! Very very strange little man.

Viviennemary Wed 17-Apr-13 23:50:21

I only just saw this a few minutes ago. I have gone right off the Tories in this last week. They have truly shown where their priorities lie. And it isn't the people of this country.

Flosshilde Wed 17-Apr-13 23:52:54

Odious little cunt, at that.

twofingerstoGideon Wed 17-Apr-13 23:53:59

Jeez. He was moved at a funeral. Some of you disgust me.

See, it disgusts me that someone can be more 'moved' (giving him the benefit of the doubt here) by the death of a very old woman they probably barely knew, while remaining utterly unmoved as they slash benefits to disabled people and push people deeper into poverty.

babanouche Wed 17-Apr-13 23:55:14

he's an arsebiscuit

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now