DDNS - BE AWARE GUYS

(188 Posts)
cozietoesie Sat 30-Mar-13 21:32:55

There seems to be a DDNS around. MNHQ- stop the coffee.

Do you fucking mind? I'm channeling here. Fuxache.

Ahem.

There is a wispy...the wispiness of the...the wisping...

Oh fuckkit.

<deep breath, relights incense, rearranges third eye>

The boots! Look how they crack! The branch, it is laden, yet fruitless. And yet...the whispering continues...is it the hedgehog? The shadow is drawing ever closer.

usualsuspect Sun 31-Mar-13 23:46:15

Has the cellar got a bar? I may need alcohol to get me through the night.

Closer...closer... DDNS draws ever closer. Dig your fingernails into the boards, my angels, the storm howls. Ignore the rabbit with the cape, he is not of our concern. Yet when the cask shall break...

It is broken! He is here!

HE IS HERE!

usualsuspect Mon 01-Apr-13 00:00:53

<faints>

The howling hurricane is upon us, yet the elm speaketh not. Throw an acorn into the cakestand, it may yet save you. Oh! Oh! The dryad is comb

Mm mum mmmmmmmm
( tied up and gagged in sadeyedladys dungeon)
grin

She breathes

SadOldGit Mon 01-Apr-13 10:08:43

am I safe - I never made it to the cellar?

usualsuspect Mon 01-Apr-13 10:36:09

Is Katie still in the cellar? <worries>

Katie. Katie. Yes, I remember Katie. She is safe from further harm now. DDNS cannot hurt her ever again

But see! The offside rule will render all badgers useless. Then where shall we sleep tonight? Perhaps under the horsemen when they eat their own. And yet the cleaved oak tree hath carved the special leek.

The shadow. The shadow. It is coming again. Hear you the ghostly tapping on the window?

Tap tap. Tap tap.

Why is my head sore? And where is my nuns habit??? And WHO is Roger?????

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now