to find Ed Balls rather revolting?

(83 Posts)
grovel Thu 21-Mar-13 12:04:22

He's on the TV now.

LittleChickpea Fri 22-Mar-13 16:17:04

Haven't read the other comments but YANBU.....  He looks skin crawling gross and a bit mental... Hence our household nickname for him of Crazy Balls

Scary thought but the day (if ever) Crazy Balls gets into power will be the day we pack up both our jobs, take positions abroad and move on out of Britain!   

SirEdmundFrillary Fri 22-Mar-13 16:19:01

For gooness sake, don't go on about what he looks like, talk abut what he's saying. I'd suggest.

SirEdmundFrillary Fri 22-Mar-13 16:19:37

Goodness

LittleChickpea Fri 22-Mar-13 16:26:17

Oh yea... And his full of sh*t. He was part of the team of idiots (lead by Flash Gorden) that changed the finance sector regulations to become beyond slack. I have yet to hear one single tangigable policy about how he would resolve the major problems this country finds itself in..

grovel Fri 22-Mar-13 17:21:01

Not many fans on here.

Miliband, grow a pair and get shot of him.

Roseformeplease Fri 22-Mar-13 17:28:41

I have to be prevented from shouting,"Fuck off, Fuck off, Fuck off' repeatedly at the television / radio when he is on.

George is short on presentation but he is doing his best cleaning up the appalling mess left by Labour. It just makes me very, very angry that Labour even think they are entitled to an opinion when they so clearly spent all the cash on their stupid schemes.

Chipstick10 Fri 22-Mar-13 18:22:38

I just caught a glimpse of the dreadful nineties sitcom 'the upper hand' and was struck by the similarities between a youngish joe Mcgann and ed balls shock

MoreBeta Sat 23-Mar-13 12:50:18

Very amusing article about what IDS allegedly thinks about Mr Balls over on Guido

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now