To think that Mike the Knight..

(34 Posts)
Smartiepants79 Thu 07-Mar-13 08:21:10

Is quite an obnoxious little brat?
He is bossy and rude.
Gets on my nerves.
My daughter loves it! So here we are watching it again!

Sirzy Thu 07-Mar-13 08:58:05

Not as bad as tig from wooly and tig!

BelleEtLaBaby Thu 07-Mar-13 09:01:04

Dh and I think Mike the Knight is secretly a bit of Tory propaganda.

Think about it: wears blue, privileged, ruling class, stomps all over the plebs, anti immigrants (the vikings), annoying haircut... It's all there.

Start em young, and all...

OnceUponAThyme Thu 07-Mar-13 09:01:44

it's because everyone favours him over his sister, so he gets away with everything. I have too much time on my hands...

snickers251 Thu 07-Mar-13 09:03:09

I prefer him to peppa!!

TheRivieraKid Thu 07-Mar-13 09:11:55

Mike needs a good kicking. His Mum annoys me too. Classic case of PFB.

MrsLyman Thu 07-Mar-13 09:14:51

I just wish that for once he could do it right the first time!

I hate mike the knight. He's a little shit. (Like the Tory propaganda theory).

In addition to what others have said, I hate that his utterly absent father is totally lionised. He swans off doing 'knightly' things leaving his wife to deal with everything and she just sits around painting pictures of his great deeds. Gah.

To clarify. Mike is a shit. The Tory propaganda theory is great.

FeckOffCup Thu 07-Mar-13 09:19:38

The Tory thing makes total sense, Mike is an entitled little bastard who does whatever the hell he likes and then tries to blame everyone else for his fuck-ups. I hate him, I wish the dragons would eat him, what kind of a shitty knight is friends with dragons anyway, weren't knights meant to get rid of dragons?

MrsGeologist Thu 07-Mar-13 09:20:06

I hate him. Hate hate hate him.

Odious turd. His mother is one of those dog owners that gives dog owners a bad name too.

LadyRainicorn Thu 07-Mar-13 09:23:00

He never fucking learns his lesson does he? Never tries listening to what people are trying to tell him first before fucking it all up. Bad as bloody Thomas the tank engine.

We also hate him, horrible character, I always feel sorry for Evie and the dragons. I'll be sure to tell my OH about the Tory theory, he'll love it! grin

MrsGeologist Thu 07-Mar-13 09:29:03

He's like a watered down version of Goffrey from Game of Thrones. At least Goffrey has courage in his convictions.

Kytti Thu 07-Mar-13 09:33:33

mrsgeologis anyone that can link Game of Thrones to Mike the Knight rocks!

Joffrey is a git.

I also am deeply irritated by Mike the Knight. Galahad is cool, though. smile

TheRivieraKid Thu 07-Mar-13 09:36:05

Massive lol at the thought of Joffrey being friends with Dany's dragons grin

KatoPotato Thu 07-Mar-13 09:39:52

AIBU to think that the parents of the same three 'revolving door' patients on Get Well Soon should be investigated for Munchausens by proxy?

Joffrey was probably exactly like mike the knight when he was a preschooler.

KatoPotato Thu 07-Mar-13 09:42:27

Wahh sorry, meant to start a new thread! Hijack apols!

MrsLettuce Thu 07-Mar-13 09:42:51

Not seen Mike carrying out unnecessary pre-term csections on cats. NOt yet anyway.

They don't show those bits on cbeebies. Obviously. They try to keep it hushed up.

MrsLettuce Thu 07-Mar-13 09:59:14

grin

KatoPotato Thu 07-Mar-13 10:10:35

grin

Imagine the scandal if it got out. It's just the kind of ammunition against the BBC the daily mail have been waiting for...

BearFrills Thu 07-Mar-13 10:52:48

I can see it now ...

Mike's mother, who lives in a £1.2 million castle funded by the taxpayer, keeps two dogs and spends most of her days counting blackberries. Mike's father is absent, lots not known if he contributes financially towards his family but, as his daughter lives in a modified tree stump in the garden, we'd say not.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now