Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

to point out that formula feeding doesn't necessarily require you to be sterilising bottles and scooping out powder in the middle of the night...

(454 Posts)
itsakindarabbit Fri 22-Feb-13 21:56:06

Keep seeing this on threads which mention ff...how people couldnt be doing with getting up in the night andstsrilising bottles/making up feeds.

I bf and ff but found ff no problem at night - i would take up a carton of ready made formula and a pre sterilised bottle and i could feed without getting out of bed.

And yes, i know ready made formula is expensive and not everyone uses it. But some of us do/did.

Hear, hear inadreamworld.

Where's the love gone?

FutTheShuckUp Tue 26-Feb-13 19:55:53

Nice to know you dont stick your beak into peoples feeding choices in real life Shagmund

Zara1984 Tue 26-Feb-13 19:57:32

Gonna say something I said on another thread. Boobs and bottles unite!!

MN is about SUPPORT

inadreamworld Tue 26-Feb-13 22:56:14

zara exactly - that's what I was trying to say but wrote a whole essay instead! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now