Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

To find rick mayall strangely attractive...

(81 Posts)
badtemperedaldbitch Sat 16-Feb-13 15:27:25

I even like him in the Bombardier ads he is doing on Dave... But watching the comic strip....oooeeerrrr...I would!

Bogeyface Sun 17-Feb-13 00:25:04

I also had a brief thing about Tony Slattery, was put in its place by him being odious in Peters Friends.

Kenneth Branagh however, took over at that point and has stayed in my heart ever since wink

Terry Christian just seems.....mucky to me. In a "not had a bath this year" way, not in a sexy way!

Bogeyface Sun 17-Feb-13 00:25:30

Hang on, rewind....is Tony Slattery gay?!

I missed that memo!

thequietone Sun 17-Feb-13 00:25:48

I remember about 8 years ago I was pushing DS1 in his pram in Bristol and looked up to see this familiar face. I looked, he looked, I realised it was only Rik flipping Mayall, I blushed and grinned and he smiled at me in such a way that I can still recall to this day.

I have always fancied him! YANBU

mum2bubble Sun 17-Feb-13 00:37:27

YAabsofuckinglutelyNBU I've fancied him since The Young Ones - even saw him as Kevin Turvey at the Edinburgh Fringe about 30 years ago grin

ReluctantDogOwner Thu 12-Jun-14 16:31:31

oh how sad he is now gone. I too had something of a crush on him

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now