Workman has done a poo in my loo.

(158 Posts)
Thingiebob Sat 16-Feb-13 13:27:23

DH is surprised.

Aibu for not having any strong feelings about this?

IAmLouisWalsh Sat 16-Feb-13 13:28:46

Did he flush?

mummybare Sat 16-Feb-13 13:29:08

Where did he expect him to do it?

sooperdooper Sat 16-Feb-13 13:29:16

YANBU, if he's in your house and needs to go, what is he supposed to do apart from go? As long as he flushed I don't see the problem!

Pascha Sat 16-Feb-13 13:29:17

Is that not what the loo is for? confused Better there than the sink.

Sparklingbrook Sat 16-Feb-13 13:30:15

Oh no. A poo in the loo thread. My favourite

Just going to get a cup of tea and some biscuits.........

MrsKeithRichards Sat 16-Feb-13 13:30:17

Could have been worse.

seeker Sat 16-Feb-13 13:30:36

Oh, ffs.

BluelightsAndSirens Sat 16-Feb-13 13:31:32

Did he leave a skid mark?

Sparklingbrook Sat 16-Feb-13 13:31:47

Does anyone remember the Ocado delivery man pooing in someone's toilet? Ocado Customer service posted on the thread asking the Op to get in touch to discuss it. shock

BelindaCarlisle Sat 16-Feb-13 13:32:02

oh ffs
cue mumsnet hysteria

catladycourtney1 Sat 16-Feb-13 13:32:03

I would be a little bit surprised, but then I am one of those people who can only poo at home. But I think it's more normal NOT to be surprised. As long as he flushed and didn't leave stains, and maybe opened a window then what's the harm?

gordyslovesheep Sat 16-Feb-13 13:32:12

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Why is your dh surprised? I thought that's what toilets were for confused

Sparklingbrook Sat 16-Feb-13 13:32:42

Explain your DH's surprise Thingie.

Sugarice Sat 16-Feb-13 13:32:46

AS long as he flushed and washed his hands I would have no strong feelings either.

If you've got to go you've got to go.

However, my dh is a plumber and works in other peoples houses, he would rather chew his own arm off than poo in someone else's loo, he would never ever go.

somewherewest Sat 16-Feb-13 13:33:15

These threads remind me of that scene in The Help where the white woman is going on about how African-American servants should have separate toilets because they have 'different germs'.

Chottie Sat 16-Feb-13 13:34:07

sparklingbrook The Ocado poo in the loo thread was one of the first threads I read after joining MN. I laughed so much and knew I had come home smile

Sparklingbrook Sat 16-Feb-13 13:34:20

They remind me of the scene in Dumb and Dumber where he has the squits in the broken toilet. grin

Thingiebob Sat 16-Feb-13 13:34:21

I don't care what he does in my loo but I am quite excited to start a poo in the loo thread.

I have very little on today...

Sparklingbrook Sat 16-Feb-13 13:35:06

It was brilliant wasn't it Chottie? And when Ocado came on we were all 'nooooo you will get him into trouble'. grin

gordyslovesheep Sat 16-Feb-13 13:35:42

would you rather he pooed in your garden?

Maryz Sat 16-Feb-13 13:36:30

I presume you are horryfyed, and apauled and discusted by his behaviour.

And I learned a new one the other day on a thread, so I will add:

I am outrayged and think his behaviour is dispeakable

[arf].

Dannilion Sat 16-Feb-13 13:37:12

My DP is a 'workman'. He has IBS. He feels ashamed and embarassed in sometimes having to go in customers toilets, because of some of their unreasonable reactions to what is a natural bodily function that we all do.

But it's either than or shit himself. And quite frankly I don't have the money to sluice wash his clothes every day.

somewherewest Sat 16-Feb-13 13:37:59

Better there than the sink.

We had a mystery person poo in the sink in an old workplace of mine once. That was skanky?

Seriously, this is one of those things I never realised was an issue till I joined MN. Should we all carry those little doggy poo bags with us when we go to other people's houses?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now