To absolutely hate my DP...

(132 Posts)
MrsLouisTheroux Fri 15-Feb-13 20:29:16

for at least one week every month?
Ok, I suppose I know IAVU but I can't stand him.
The way he talks, what he says, his mannerisms.
Everything gets on my nerves.
Am I on my own? probably sad
Rant over.

YANBU and I love you just a little bit OP for shedding light on my murderous tendancies towards DH today. Why is it a week before my period? 2 days of utter rage, then 5 days of normal then bleeding. Sigh.

QuickLookBusy Sat 16-Feb-13 19:09:29

Sorry I haven't read the thread but

YABVVVU

Send Mr Theroux to my house, he will be made very welcome.wink

Also DH is starting his new job on Monday and will be away Monday-Friday for the next month. The unreasonable git is trying to be nice to me and attentive and affectionate as he will be away. Twat.

LaQueen Sat 16-Feb-13 20:37:49

Ms Oh gawd...I cannot stand the nicey-nicey 'Shall I make you a nice cup of tea' solicitous enquiries.

The urge to elbow him sharply in the neck is almost overwhelming.

Ideally, DH would work away 1 week in 4.

Theicingontop Sat 16-Feb-13 21:00:35

Ooh I'm there with you this week. Had the cheek to ask me if any pants were clean.

WELL WASH THEM YOURSELF THEN, I'M NOT YOUR MOTHER, DON'T LOOK AT ME ARGH.

I do feel sorry for him. Afterwards.

So I am trying really hard to be nice. I offered to iron his work shirts tonight if he would go through the online shopping order. I ironed both shirts and put the ironing bits away without a word. He apparently needs half an hour of constant praise as he added 5 or 6 things I had forgotten.hmm

Fuck off DH. I currently can't wait for him to leave. Guaranteed sobbing on Monday night though

MrsLouisTheroux Sat 16-Feb-13 23:06:38

I have eaten a stupid amount of food today and watched 2 films, I know I said earlier that I was glad DP had gone away until tomorrow night and that I wouldn't mind if he didn't come back ever but I'VE CHANGED MY MIND.

Pfft. He's out enjoying himself and I am on my own angry

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now