Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

to think audis are mostly driven by idiots

(232 Posts)
germyrabbit Thu 14-Feb-13 21:21:31

everytime i drive on the motorway an audi is up my arse flashing me to move over. on crimewatch just now an audi driver ploughed into some pedestrians in a town centre.

what it is about an audi that makes people drive like morons?

KatoPotato Mon 18-Feb-13 10:30:01

Well, the arsehole who riled me up today was driving a...

Black Fiat Punto 08

Tearing down the motorway, changing lanes to undertake the whole way. I was willing him to be stopped but nay.

I did finally meet him at the lights at the end of the junction exit, which I do enjoy cruising to an oh so casual stop after driving impeccably!

KenDoddsDadsDog Mon 18-Feb-13 20:12:34

I love meeting people who have raced like mad at lights. It makes me feel so smug

superstarheartbreaker Mon 18-Feb-13 20:20:38

I am VW polo driver and yes I am slow and rubbish!

KenDoddsDadsDog Tue 19-Feb-13 17:15:14

I have just been tailgated in my Audi , in a 30 zone by a fucking lifeline ambulance. I'm raging !!!!

PessaryPam Wed 20-Feb-13 17:46:55

super grin

Bogeyface Wed 20-Feb-13 18:19:21

Just got back from Tesco and the wanker who screamed into the carpark scattering trolleys and children right and left and then screeched into a disabled space (sans blue badge, natch) was driving an Audi 4X4! Do I win?

KenDoddsDadsDog Wed 20-Feb-13 22:10:48

I think you do bogey face

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now