in wondering...

(45 Posts)
yaimee Sat 09-Feb-13 21:20:20

If anyone can out rock and roll my Saturday night?
Breakfast Club and champs that's been in the fridge since Xmas.
Any takers?

Un-MNetty hugs Fluffy

QOD Sun 10-Feb-13 08:47:55

How ou doing fluffy? Getting sorted ?

In a psychiatric hospital watching Knocked Up and drinking apple juice.

manicbmc Sun 10-Feb-13 00:08:51

2nd glass of wine

Sleepy Hollow

Random surfing of many internet pages

Watching kittens on livestream grin

IrnBruChew Sat 09-Feb-13 22:26:28

Lambrini, roast chicken crisps and The Full Monty. Forgot how crap it was . The film not the lambrini, it'smy guilty pleasure. However everytime I take a sip I'm reminded of 2 hours previous when I dropped the bottle in Tesco and the looks of disgust from the snotty group behind me as glass and fizz sprayed everywhere. Then the check out operator proceeded to shout across the store "dave, grab one of them huge lambrinis for this woman" cringe!!

CooEeeEldridge Sat 09-Feb-13 22:22:34

Boyfriend has fallen asleep clutching iPhone to his face, just text him a pic of himself asleep clutching it. Loud text tone + sleep confusion pic freak out = best entertainment all night!

frisson Sat 09-Feb-13 22:19:12

Baguette with (naice) ham, tomato and lo-fat mayo; mushroom cup-a-soup; 'povvo' wine for dessert.

QOD Sat 09-Feb-13 22:05:19

Bed since 6pm watching films .... Alone

yaimee Sat 09-Feb-13 21:56:42

Happy birthday scout and ohhh tramadol may!!

I'm working on it!

Doritos and coke while waiting on my chinese grin

EauRouge Sat 09-Feb-13 21:53:20

Hot chocolate and staring at an email that I'm too tired to read properly, much less write a coherent reply.

Lovecat Sat 09-Feb-13 21:51:17

Sherlock Holmes 2 (which DH put on and has buggered off halfway through), vair naice Chardonnay that we didn't drink at Christmas and some special K diet crisps. Which are as vile as they sound and yet I'm still eating them.

Am contemplating a fish finger sandwich <ignores sound of Slimming World rep spinning in her whatsit>

JugsMcGee Sat 09-Feb-13 21:50:39

I fear I am addicted! Got a few series' for Christmas. Have you fed your hangover? grin

2kidsintow Sat 09-Feb-13 21:50:16

Back to the future 3
DD who is poorly, and who slept the afternoon away, so is wide awake (and in charge of the film choice.

On the plus side, there is also Baileys and home made sticky buns.

Aw I love Gilmore Girls!

I'm also hungover.

JugsMcGee Sat 09-Feb-13 21:46:03

Gilmore Girls, chicken nuggets and proper coke <hungover>

MayTheOddsBeEverInYourFavour Sat 09-Feb-13 21:44:26

Oramorph, tramadol, fish and chips and shagging

scoutfinch1 Sat 09-Feb-13 21:43:07

Thanks TheVermiciousKnid and Walter!

Happy birthday scout

YeahBuddy Sat 09-Feb-13 21:40:21

Wine, chocolate and some film about old people in India that's rubbish but I can't find anything else. I have the luxury of putting fresh sheets on my bed when I drag my arse upstairs hmm

TheVermiciousKnid Sat 09-Feb-13 21:39:19

Happy Birthday, Scoutfinch1! smile

DialsMavis Sat 09-Feb-13 21:39:04

I was snuggled under a duvet watching old episodes of 'Holiday Showdown' (have a series link on Virgin) with equally sad DS (10). I am now in bed deciding if watching an hour long program on 4OD is a bit much- will maybe watch a 30 minute one instead....

scoutfinch1 Sat 09-Feb-13 21:38:05

M&S chocolate pudding, sparkling rose grape juice (pregnant so no drinking) and Harry Potter dvd. DP is at work.

Oh and it's my birthday....

KeepingCalmAndPostingNicely Sat 09-Feb-13 21:37:49

Hot flushes, cup of tea, constipation and MN. This is what it has become. grin

yaimee Sat 09-Feb-13 21:37:15

mmmm Harriet, your night sounds amazing!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now