Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

To think that if this daft woman on the telly could 'feel' that she was standing on Richard III's grave...

(132 Posts)
IAmLouisWalsh Mon 04-Feb-13 21:13:16

Then they should have just dug under her feet?

I'd have dropped her in the hole once I'd got him out

Cornycabernet Tue 05-Feb-13 17:37:44

The irony of her setting out to disprove the myth of the curved spine and actually doing the opposite!

FlamesOnTheSideOfMyFace Tue 05-Feb-13 17:41:58

I liked her!
Grey haired camp bloke was almost as bonkers but didn't get half the exposure typical

GilmoursPillow Tue 05-Feb-13 17:44:37

I liked Grey Haired Camp Bloke too!

I love the way you can almost see Jo muttering "Oh, for fuck's sake" under her breath.

Lee grin

munchkinmaster Tue 05-Feb-13 19:38:43

The scoliosis but was ridiculous - I imagine that's the kind way that doctor breaks the news about scoliosis to anxious patients or those concerned about their loved ones - not to crazy cat ladys about long dead geezers they'd never met

TomArchersSausage Tue 05-Feb-13 20:00:39

Apparantly there was a white 'R' painted on the ground in the carpark which hinted at the grave but it turned out to mean 'Reserved'.

Lolgrin

Pixel Tue 05-Feb-13 20:27:39

If it had said "parking" they could have found him under the bit that said "king". smile

grin

I was not going to watch the progam on 4oD seeing that I already know how it ends, but having just caught up on this thread, I must. I feel I'd missed out if I did not see Mad Lady, and Curly-Haired Man and Bones Lady.

<<off she pops>>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now