To not give a damn if the Labour Party...

(356 Posts)
slatternlymother Thu 31-Jan-13 18:42:56

Give away free flat screen TV's and a £500 Next gift card to everyone claiming benefits.

I don't care if they say 'fuck it, free immigration to everyone, we'll let anyone in'

I don't care if they spend 4 jillion pounds on a statue of Ghandi.

Just as long as the Conservatives don't get in again. They are fucking evil, aren't they?

bastards. Fucking bastards

I don't want to live in a country like this anymore sad

Crawling Wed 06-Feb-13 09:44:11

Tory are scum that sums up my feelings perfectly.

LittleTyga Wed 06-Feb-13 12:45:59

Sorry GiveMe

No I don't have a pension - I have paid in to two in the past and both companies went bust taking my contributions with them. I work 3 jobs, pay all my taxes and have single handedly raised two children and I still can't afford to pay in to a pension so I'll just be working until I drop!

lazybastard Wed 06-Feb-13 12:52:44

I pay into a pension. Not sure why though, never going to be able to retire.

CelticPromise Wed 06-Feb-13 16:01:35

allgoing how far do you think we should go to compete? How far should the living standards of the poor be allowed to fall?

lazybastard Wed 06-Feb-13 16:33:25

Rock bottom Celtic I'm sure. After all we are worthless. Perhaps we should bring back workhouses and exist on a slice of bread and a little water before being tossed prematurely into a mass unmarked grave. After all we don't actually count as human beings.

CelticPromise Wed 06-Feb-13 19:13:25

Frightening isn't it Lazy? I suppose the only way you can convince yourself it's fair for people to be treated so badly is by believing they are in some way inferior to you, you could never be in their situation and they must somehow deserve it. How else could you think it's ok?

Beautifulbabyboy Wed 06-Feb-13 19:26:59

All going to shit now - god you really are horrid aren't you. Not very clever and horrible as well, what a winning combination.

Lazy - you have it right with the workhouse aim. That is what the regressive conservatives want. What always makes me laugh is that people like all going to shit have no idea that they are only a few unfortunate circumstances away from hell.

MechanicalTheatre Wed 06-Feb-13 19:33:34

I actually think some Tories wouldn't mind the workhouse being brought back. Pull yourself up by your bootstraps, innit. They don't seem to understand how hard that is when you are born into bad circumstances. People don't even have the notion that they could achieve - why would they when they've been told they're thick lazy scroungers their whole lives?

Beautifulbabyboy Wed 06-Feb-13 19:48:53

SKITTISH - "The Rich Who Must Pay More are always those earning more than the person demanding they do so."

Now Skittish try that out on me!!! I say the rich must pay more, and my family is in the very top of the top 1%.

You, and your fellow little "Tories" have no idea how often we are offered tax breaks for this, tax breaks for that, offshore plans here and there. You have no idea how the system is working and YET, you would fight for me get even richer!!!

I would like to add we always turn down these options. The Rich can easily pay more. AND I say that as one of them.

Bowlersarm Wed 06-Feb-13 19:59:35

Hmmm beautiful how lovely you are. "You, and your fellow "little" Tories" . Nice. Condescending? Not much

allgoingtoshitnow Wed 06-Feb-13 20:00:53

If the truth is disturbing to you Beautifulbabyboy, suggest you head off to netmums.

The fact is, the UK 'poor' arent the precious disadvantaged snowflakes they have been brought up to believe they are. The futures isnt bright, and it certainly involves a lot more hours picking in the fields shoulder to shoulder with immigrants, and a lot fewer tax credit funded holidays abroad.

Beautifulbabyboy Wed 06-Feb-13 20:01:22

Condescending is the nicest thing I can be. :-)

Bowlersarm Wed 06-Feb-13 20:02:17

In life? Or on this thread?

MechanicalTheatre Wed 06-Feb-13 20:03:18

Yes, allgoingtoshitnow you are such a truth-speaker. They should get you on the telly so you can tell everyone the truth about everything.

allgoingtoshitnow Wed 06-Feb-13 20:09:05

" say the rich must pay more, and my family is in the very top of the top 1%"

So your DH earns it then. Does he know you are being so generous with your money?

Beautifulbabyboy Wed 06-Feb-13 20:15:14

Ha ha ha. It can't be mine can it skittish....noooo because that would really upset you wouldn't it? Ha ha - am chuckling now.

Oh and the very fact you see it (wrongly) as my dh's money just goes to show how far apart we are morally. I am a team player. Money is only one thing a person brings to the table. In my family we are a team.

allgoingtoshitnow Wed 06-Feb-13 20:18:20

Its a good job you are a team player Beautifulbabyboy, because if you decided to go it alone your DH would be truly fucked.

Beautifulbabyboy Wed 06-Feb-13 20:43:10

School girl error, I got dragged into petty warfare. All I was trying to say is that the rich are not paying their fair way, the burden is falling on the working poor, and it saddens me.

allgoingtoshitnow Wed 06-Feb-13 20:50:21

Oddly enough thats not what the IFS say.

"The IFS points out tax and benefit changes since the beginning of the Parliament will 'hit the richest households hardest', and changes this April will benefit working households."

Hope your DH is working lots of overtime.

JakeBullet Wed 06-Feb-13 20:52:54

Snorting at "tax credit funded holidays abroad"! I wish......mine goes "in the pot" to feed, clothe and care for DS. It keeps the roof over our head and allows us to be warm. It certainly doesn't stretch to holidays ...not in the UK or abroad.
No holidau since in laws paid for us to go abroad as a treat three years ago.
So yes these cuts scare me....energy prices are increasing, petrol costs increasing, food costs are increasing so money doesn't stretch to many luxuries.
My luxuries are the internet £20 pm including phone. Thats about it.....I dont smoke and rarely drink alcohol unless I am given wine.

lazybastard Wed 06-Feb-13 21:27:23

Allgo with every post you offer more proof that you know nothing about the lives of others. I can assure you I haven't spent a penny on holidays abroad, we don't go on any holiday at all. We don't even have passports. So please don't complain I spend too much on something I don't spend a single penny on.

More importantly stop implying that the low paid don't work hard. The majority work very hard.

NicholasTeakozy Wed 06-Feb-13 21:43:28

allgoingtoshitnow

Oh dear. Quoting the IFS to prove your point. I can do that too. The IFS have said that Gidiot has got to raise taxes to cover the £64Bn extra that his policies will cost. In one year.

Gidiot inherited an economy that was growing and has deliberately tanked it for Tory ideology. Any company director who did the same would be given a massive bonus arrested.

lazybastard Thu 07-Feb-13 11:23:57

Out of interest, just how much DO you have to earn before you can be considered a worthwhile member of society?

JakeBullet Thu 07-Feb-13 14:28:12

Well then lazybastard it would seem you have to earn enough NOT to need any tax credits or other benefits. So er.....lets see, if we include child benefit then you need to earn enough to be in
the HR tax bracket. Otherwise you is a scrounger innit?

lazybastard Thu 07-Feb-13 17:53:18

Well then we get rid of everyone earning less than 50k and chuck them in the workhouse 1880s style. Separate 70 beded wards for the different sexes. No fraternisation between sexes. Allow one bath a month sharing the bath and toilet with all 70, and water with 5. One slice of bread and water twice daily will make everything much more pleasant for the better people.

After all nurses, teachers, paramedics, junior and middle grade doctors, police officers etc do absolutely nothing for society.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now