Copped off with a man half my age last night, is that Horribly Wrong?

(76 Posts)

Or AIBU to be boasting about it grin? Oh BTW I am 48, he was 25 so put your pitchforks down...

andtheycalleditbunnylove Sat 26-Jan-13 21:50:41

not wrong unless he's under 18...

AgentZigzag Sat 26-Jan-13 21:51:21

Course not!

did he have firm buttocks?

AgentZigzag Sat 26-Jan-13 21:51:46

don't know why I asked that, of COURSE he did

HopAndSkip Sat 26-Jan-13 21:52:21

As long as he was good looking as well, then go ahead and boast! Where did you meet? (Hoping you're not going to say work!!)

AlwaysReadyForABlether Sat 26-Jan-13 21:52:36

Way to go!

He was very cute. Met in a fetish club... I had in fact spent about the first hour of the evening feeling growly and sorry for myself and wondering whether I had in fact crossed the line to 'invisible' older woman and should go home and buy a tartan shopping trolley and one of those plastic rain hats.

HighBrows Sat 26-Jan-13 21:55:27

envy I'm really envious! Do you have that glow?!

KatyTheCleaningLady Sat 26-Jan-13 21:55:38

Someone might have a fetish for tartan shopping trolleys and plastic rain hats.

I'm torn between thinking wow, bet he was hot and eeeeuuuuwww.... my best mates kid is 23 and I just can't imagine it confused

SolidSnake Sat 26-Jan-13 21:56:05

Lucky! grin

floweryblue Sat 26-Jan-13 21:56:54

Get the trolley and rain hat, it is a fetish club, you might get even more entusiastic action!

As long as he is over the age of consent there is nothing horribly wrong.

StanleyLambchop Sat 26-Jan-13 21:57:15

Sometimes horribly wrong can just feel so good! Congrats on your pulling power!

HoHoHoNoYouDont Sat 26-Jan-13 21:57:40

Wants to be SGB's new best friend and go clubbing with her next weekend grin

It is, indeed, very wrong. The poor lamb is probably seeking therapy as I type. You should be deeply ashamed.

TheFallenNinja Sat 26-Jan-13 21:58:55

Fair play smile

PS...shopping trolleys don't have to be tartan. I have a very trendy pink one, with large blue flowers on it.

marriedinwhite Sat 26-Jan-13 22:00:10

Maybe YABU about admitting to the fettish club (what is a fettish club?). I'm a bit shocked about "copping off with a stranger" but then you lot know I'm an old prude grin.

YANBU to be pleased about pulling a 25 year old though. Well done you. Hope it was worth it and gave you a flush of confidence and inner warmth.

Goes to pour another glass of wine and quietly think about what SGB has been getting up to. Bloody hell.

countrykitten Sat 26-Jan-13 22:02:17

'Copped off'...really....?

TheNebulousBoojum Sat 26-Jan-13 22:02:33

You had sex with someone and you both enjoyed it.
He was well above the legal limit, I wonder if he knew how old you were, or cared?
What's not to like?

McNewPants2013 Sat 26-Jan-13 22:03:05

Yanbu you are now a cougar smile

SolidSnake Sat 26-Jan-13 22:04:16

SolidBrass You need to share your pulling trips, you can't keep that power all to yourself grin

Definitely a bit of a 'glow' today, or at least a lot of reminiscent smirking. I also realised that I had really missed going clubbing - after I lost my reviews column I stopped bothering. BUt now I'm writing a novel about BDSM and clubs, I can call it research grin.

MumVsKids Sat 26-Jan-13 22:05:47

envy

That is all. <vaguely remembers being 25>

Herrena Sat 26-Jan-13 22:06:25

It is Horribly Wrong. Horribly. I'm retching just thinking about it.

grin

Now does 'copping off' mean still just mean snogging, or has the meaning evolved into something more sordid these days? <old married and boring emoticon>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now