Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

to wonder what you would do right now if you could?

(70 Posts)
mumof4sons Sun 30-Dec-12 20:24:05

I haven't see my FWB for quite a couple of weeks due to his job and now his DS visiting him for the holidays.

So right now, if I could, I'd be getting extremely hot and heavy with FWB.

What about you?

suburbophobe Sun 30-Dec-12 20:35:03

And they're even better in far flung places grin

mumof4sons Sun 30-Dec-12 20:35:09

lol - Santas

McNewPants2013 Sun 30-Dec-12 20:35:37

To go to a spa and dive into a private pool.

SantasHoHoHo Sun 30-Dec-12 20:35:53

Oh Humphrey how sad sad

ViviPru Sun 30-Dec-12 20:36:45

Oh Humphrey - that's a shame sad - try not to give yourself too hard a time... You're nowhere near the midlands are you? My Mum has 4 lovely birds she's really struggling to find time to care for....

mumof4sons Sun 30-Dec-12 20:38:21

Poor Humphrey

SantasHoHoHo Sun 30-Dec-12 20:39:50

Oh Humphrey please take Vivipru mum's birds. This thread was meant to be so you would find one another.

Sorry, I'm rather tipsy this evening! The thought of going to work tomorrow has driven me to wine!

puds11isNAUGHTYnotNAICE Sun 30-Dec-12 20:39:58

I would be finished my degree, on holiday somewhere warm.

MsElleTow Sun 30-Dec-12 20:39:58

I'd be buying the ticket that would guarentee to win me the Euroamillions.

Failing that I would like some painkillers that actually work, so my back, pelvis, hips and legs stop hurting enough for me to have the bloody duvet on tonight. Then I won't wake up freezing every half an hour!

ViviPru Sun 30-Dec-12 20:41:00

<Envisaging SantasHo as some kind of half-cut Cilla Black> :D

SantasHoHoHo Sun 30-Dec-12 20:42:08

grin Vivi

Rindercella Sun 30-Dec-12 20:42:55

Sod being on a plane. I would be on a beach somewhere in the Caribbean. Children are there, but being well looked after by someone else. And I wouldn't have the flu.

Humphrey, poor chickens. Try not to blame yourself, bastard foxes can get in just about anywhere.

LetsFaceThePresentsTheyrePants Sun 30-Dec-12 20:44:39

I'd be introducing my late mum and dad to my 3 kids grin

Failing that, sitting on the 'beach of death' in NZ

mumof4sons Sun 30-Dec-12 20:44:50

Wishing you a speedy recovery Rinder

purrpurr Sun 30-Dec-12 20:45:28

I'd temporarily transfer my pregnancy to my husband so I could go sit in the garden, look at the stars, drink bourbon and coke and smoke hundreds of cigarettes, one after the other.

Oh, then I'd eat way more food than I currently can because of the blasted heartburn/constant stomach ache I get whenever I eat anything more substantial than a malteaser.

Oooh, then I'd put on a tight top and go clubbing without this massive belly in front of me.

SnookieSnickers Sun 30-Dec-12 20:45:43

Flying is so much fun Rindercella though. And of course I would be in first class...

HumphreyCobbler Sun 30-Dec-12 20:47:35

thanks for the sympathy everyone - and the kind offer of actual chickens! (Although I fear not practical due to distance considerations Vivi) I love mumsnet <heart emoticon>

nannyof3 Sun 30-Dec-12 20:48:13

I would be at a airport with my OH and family going somewhere warm and lovely

Guiltypleasures001 Sun 30-Dec-12 20:48:38

I would have liked to have been without a fecking kidney infection and have been well enough to put a wreath on my late dd grave, 17yrs ago today, first time ever not been able to get there before Xmas.

WillYuleDoTheFandango Sun 30-Dec-12 20:49:02

Aw I'll trade PurrPurr I had my baby 2 weeks ago today and I'm really missing being pregnant cos I'm a contrary cow I still get to keep my baby though or no dice!

Rindercella Sun 30-Dec-12 20:49:27

Snookie, first class without children is fun, you're right. grin

Mum, thank you.

BelinaTheChicken Sun 30-Dec-12 20:49:43

Little less exciting than most of these, but I'd be moving into our new house, don't get the keys till Friday and I can't wait to get out of the shoe box we currently live in

Rindercella Sun 30-Dec-12 20:50:11

Guilty, I am so sorry xx

LetsFaceThePresentsTheyrePants Sun 30-Dec-12 20:50:11

Guilty - he'll understand. ((hug))

fuzzpig Sun 30-Dec-12 20:50:25

I'd be playing the new GameCube game I bought for Xmas. But I can't as I stupidly didn't realise it's a NTSC one not a PAL one and therefore wouldn't work sad

Although if we are really fantasising here I would be... knowing I didn't have to work tomorrow. Sadly I do. Hmmph.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now