to feel guilty about sleeping with someone else's husband

(30 Posts)

in a dream? Sounds ridiculous I know, but I just had this dream. I don't fancy the man at all, do other people have dreams like this?

LalyRawr Mon 10-Dec-12 15:08:09

GreenyEyes I did the exact same thing about a month ago! I was really bitchy with OH and he obviously asked why, I went to explain and then realised 'Oh shit, it was a dream!'

Now whenever I'm angry he says 'Did that actually happen or were you dreaming again?'

KitchenandJumble Mon 10-Dec-12 16:27:04

Some of you are so lucky dreaming about Barack Obama. Or even Fidel Castro, at least in a younger incarnation he was quite attractive in that scruffy camouflage gear. I, on the other hand, once had a dream about sleeping with George W. Bush (back when he was still president). It makes me shudder just thinking about it. And not in a good way. He is truly one of the least appealing men in the world on every level. He was quite a good lover in my dream, though. grin

MrsToddsShortcut Mon 10-Dec-12 16:43:48

Kitchen, I sympathise. I dreamt I was having an affair with David Cameron. And I really really really fancied him in the dream confused

<reaches for brain bleach to eradicate hideous dream>

thebody Mon 10-Dec-12 16:48:51

Bloody hell!!!!! Thought this was a juicy for real thread op!!!

NomNomDePlumPudding Mon 10-Dec-12 17:41:43

it's always someone you wouldn't touch with a barge pole, isn't it? i had a dream about a woman that i hated when i was at college - i still remember, and it's now thousands of years later, the confusion and mortification of meeting her soon after it. (and when i say i hated her, it was a dislike untroubled by anything freudian, she was just a bitch).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now