To think that Tulisa should show some sisterly dignity

(54 Posts)
RiceAndP Wed 21-Nov-12 10:37:39

Have never liked the girl but over the last few days I have grown to dislike her even more. How dare she take her so called Female Boss (Whatever) stance as to slate the Mother of her new Beau as a Bitch, Lying Skank, Wrongen and a Psychotic obsessed nutter. Her own war of words on her twitter.
FFS this is not a playground spat over boyfriends and pigtails this is a Mother of a young child and soon to be mum again who she has directed this vile tirade at. She should be ashamed of herself and keep her head down. We all know how hard it is to be a mum without other women putting the boot in.
Yes in the grand scheme of things these are not your everyday women out there but when children are involved she should remain mindful of the damage that can be done in situations like this and I suppose Tulisa will not have this outlook as she is not a Mother herself, Horrid women who I shall not be watching on the telly anytime soon. Class and dignity obviously evades her.

ChaoticismyLife Thu 22-Nov-12 14:16:34

So this is what Louis was talking about last Saturday when he called Tulisa a WAG

<misses point of thread entirely>

yaimee Thu 22-Nov-12 12:06:14

Perhaps just a statement such as 'xxxx accusations are untrue and I am deeply hurt by them' and then dealing with the rest in private might have been best. Always take the higher ground and you'll come out on top!

Badgersnatch Thu 22-Nov-12 08:58:55

ROFL at Biffa Cole.

Tulisa will be eating worms in the jungle by the time she's thirty.

WorraLiberty Thu 22-Nov-12 00:19:56

The whole thing's really childish.

But YABU to use phrases like 'sisterly'...to me that sounds as though you're saying she shouldn't be slagging her off because she's a woman.

No-one should be slagging anyone off or selling stories to the newspapers about each other...whether they're male/female/with or without children.

WilsonFrickett Thu 22-Nov-12 00:04:28

^^ shut, not shit. Obvs. blush

WilsonFrickett Thu 22-Nov-12 00:03:41

The point is that she should keep her mouth shut as their is a young child involved and its not fair on the child.

If the child's mother won't keep her mouth shit, why should anyone else?

WilsonFrickett Thu 22-Nov-12 00:01:54

So being a mother trumps everything? You can spread lies and rumours and even sell your story to the highest bidder, but no one can retaliate, or put their side of the story across, simply because you've pushed a child out of your vagina? I have no time for Tulisa, but why shouldn't she put her side over on her own (unpaid) Twitter feed?

InNeedOfBrandy Wed 21-Nov-12 23:20:12

Erm 2 wrongs don't make a right and she makes herself look worse by slagging the "baby mother" off. It's called dignity and class Tulisa has none. and I'm expecting a Jeremy Kyle show DNA and lie detector tests

DappyHays Wed 21-Nov-12 23:16:00

Tulisa makes Biffa Cole look classy.

MikeLitoris Wed 21-Nov-12 21:38:53

So tulisa shouldnt say things about this woman as she has a child and it isnt fair to her.

But its ok for the childs own mother to sell her story to the national papers and falsely accuse tulisa of being a home wrecker?

hmm

MrsjREwing Wed 21-Nov-12 15:58:58

As a child I would prefer historical rants of nutta from Tulisa about my Mum, over having to be confronted with the Reid/Houghton breakup.

Frontpaw Wed 21-Nov-12 15:56:38

Ah, you can take the (wo)man out of the bog, but you can't take the bog out of the (wo)man. I never thought she was a very nice person.

MoomieAndFreddie Wed 21-Nov-12 15:54:52

i wondered when this would make it to MN....

the "boy" involved sounds like a prize twat

and tulisa is really showing her immaturity.

Pagwatch Wed 21-Nov-12 15:51:05

I think the opinions random women on a forum tend not to be splashed across the media in the same way a celebrity slagging off an individual are.

But if people want to stick my opinion all over twitter the headline would be 'Pagwatch says Tulisa would have been better to behave with a little dignity'. She can then retort that I am a middle aged old bag.
It's not that riveting tbh

wannaBe Wed 21-Nov-12 15:50:14

well, plenty of people slag off their dh's ex's on here.

Calling tulisa a chav and the c word is, in fact, no different IMO.

You are still slagging off someone publically.

InNeedOfBrandy Wed 21-Nov-12 15:46:32

Yes slagging off a sleb is the same as publicly slagging off your boyfriends childs mother. hmm

wannaBe Wed 21-Nov-12 15:44:42

so, all those of you publically slagging off Tulisa on a public internet forum (mn) are different to her in what way exactly? hmm or is it only wrong to do so if you're famous? hmm

DappyHays Wed 21-Nov-12 15:36:25

arf at cuntish grin

tisnottheseasonyet Wed 21-Nov-12 15:32:30

"Oh is Tulisa a pop star? I thought she was just famous for slapping her own face with her bf's knob"

Well she's been famous nationally from long before that video emerged, so you're wrong on that front. And shame on you for being so cuntish about the fact her ex betrayed her. I think the OP needs to give you a lecture on being sisterly.

RiceAndP Wed 21-Nov-12 15:22:27

yes I agree MrsjRE and it has totally put me off watching the xfactor now. I just want to reach into the telly and tell Tulisa to sort herself out. But I don,t think she is bipolar just suffers from having no class. I suffer from mental health issues (Not ashamed to admit) but i,m sensible enough to know when to keep my gob shut in certain situations.She is vile.

BiteTheTopsOffIcedGems Wed 21-Nov-12 15:16:22

Kate just shagged an heir
She didn't just shag him. They are married!

DappyHays Wed 21-Nov-12 15:15:55

Oh is Tulisa a pop star? I thought she was just famous for slapping her own face with her bf's knob.

MrsjREwing Wed 21-Nov-12 15:13:57

Chezza and Vicky kept their mouths shut when there was alledged cheating going on in their relationships.

I used to like Tulisa before this and I think it is why Ella was voted off.

I think Tulisa is bipolar like her Mum from observations and kiss and tells.

KenLeeeeeee Wed 21-Nov-12 15:12:33

Yuk. Cringey behaviour from someone I've seen described as a "role model" - on here nonetheless!

RiceAndP Wed 21-Nov-12 15:10:26

yer ya get me nah nah nye!!! FFS its bad enough her opinion is taken any notice of on that show without her having the cheek to call the exp Broke Bitch! Simon Cowell get rid of her quick innit!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now