AIBU in thinkin that there's something wrong with Terry Wogan

(31 Posts)
Antalya1 Sat 17-Nov-12 01:17:32

Watching CIN Terrry Wogan, he looks really woobly and not himself...he's lost a lot of weight and doesn't sem his normally perky self.

Sunnywithachanceofshowers Sat 17-Nov-12 16:32:32

Arf at 'multifunctional tool' Tweasels

WorraLiberty Sat 17-Nov-12 15:33:26

Badgers the carrier pigeon is on his way grin

MrsJay you know you want to really wink

Tweasels Sat 17-Nov-12 15:19:57

thanks Trills. Always makes my day.

I used TWC to diffuse an argument at work yesterday. It's a multifunctional tool.

Did you put the call out for da crew Boss? grin

Mrsjay Sat 17-Nov-12 15:15:37

But still, I've got to see Tezza's hard on now

I really really don't I wont click the link T W is like your elderly neighbour and nobody wants to see that

WorraLiberty Sat 17-Nov-12 15:11:36

I'm baffled really

If I said "Someone's eating an orange while posting on MN"

And someone else said, "How does anyone know who's eating oranges and what difference does it make?"

I wouldn't actually need my name to appear in the post to know it was me being addressed confused

But still, I've got to see Tezza's hard on now grin

Mrsjay Sat 17-Nov-12 15:11:31

I think he may have a little sherry or 2 in the break he always looks a little 'done in' later on , i love Terry he is afab

ImperialBlether Sat 17-Nov-12 15:05:56

Chipping, this: Worra - did you want to ask me something? If so, why not ask directly? sounds a bit hostile, doesn't it? She was only asking how anyone knew TW's daughter was on here.

WorraLiberty Sat 17-Nov-12 15:05:50

Worra - did you want to ask me something? If so, why not ask directly?

That's exactly what I did, wasn't it? confused

I mean since you were the only person who mentioned it, who else was my post likely to be directed at?

MrsjREwing Sat 17-Nov-12 15:02:59

I told my Mum lastnight about Terry's cock and MN, she thought I was being silly till I showed her the picture on her laptop, I followed it up with Darius.

Alisvolatpropiis Sat 17-Nov-12 14:57:34

Omg Trills I will never look at Terry the same way! Lol!

I love him,he has the best voice. I think I could listen to him alllll day. <I am such a cool 24 year old>

Whatnowffs Sat 17-Nov-12 11:22:38

Oh I LOVE terry wogan, he kept me company on lonely mornings doing my PhD lab work in a small room with no windows, without terry i would have gone quite mad! Now all there is is chris sodding evens, i don't think i would have lasted the three years with him!

valiumredhead Sat 17-Nov-12 11:13:37

greta grin grin

greeneyed Sat 17-Nov-12 10:27:00

Ha ha ha ha

KenDoddsDadsDog Sat 17-Nov-12 10:21:21

Love Tezza, not sure about his cock

Trills Sat 17-Nov-12 10:20:07

Is this what you're looking for?

(you don't HAVE to click if you don't want to)

YouBrokeMySmoulder Sat 17-Nov-12 10:18:36

I think it was because he had to watch what he said with the elephant in the room and all.

Doingakatereddy Sat 17-Nov-12 10:16:17

Thought he needed a hair cut & put him been uncomfortable down to presenting with Tess 'stepford' Daly <woman makes me cringe>.

He still has that twinkle in his eyes that makes me wish he was 30 years younger wink

WineGoggles Sat 17-Nov-12 10:02:24

Ah, "National treasures", I never really get them. Same with "housewives' favourite". They usually grate on me. confused

UnrequitedSkink Sat 17-Nov-12 01:33:52

Oh I do love him, he's like an honorary grandad. Hope he lives forever.

ChippingInLovesAutumn Sat 17-Nov-12 01:33:39

Worra - did you want to ask me something? If so, why not ask directly?

wtf1981 Sat 17-Nov-12 01:32:56

Oh,I thought he looked well and that he never seems to age!

Guess that could be because he's had a little help!!

StuntGirl Sat 17-Nov-12 01:31:27

I'm not sure but it might be because she mentioned it a lot once or twice.

CalamityKate Sat 17-Nov-12 01:28:59

I thought he didn't seem on top form. I know what you mean; something just a bit "off".

I love him, he's fab and I hope he's ok.

GretaGip Sat 17-Nov-12 01:27:52

Um.

I think he is probably wobbly because his centre of gravity is in an unusual palce.

Caused by what is evidenced in a photo that is quaite frequently linked on here.

wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now