To be loving the Liz Jone and India Knight Feud?

(753 Posts)
Vagabond Tue 30-Oct-12 20:45:47

www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2220669/Spouting-filth-s-VERY-strange-way-stick-free-speech.html

In which, middle class India Knight called la Liz everything under the sun on her nasty twitter diatribe of nonsense.

Schadenfreude, I know.

ArcticRoll Tue 04-Dec-12 16:18:02

Justine-Still don't understand why you had to delete the original IK thread where lots of posters criticised her appallling attitude to people with mental health issues. Surely you could have just deleted the posts which were personal attacks whilst keeping the whole thread. It does smack of censorship.

HollaAtMeBaby Mon 07-Jan-13 12:23:10

Ooh, the feud continues! LJ has written a "poor me" piece (in the DM, obv, so don't click if you have a problem with that), lamenting her harsh treatment at the hands of India Knight AND IK's (ex?) husband.

I need to get out more blush

SuzanneMP Sat 23-Feb-13 23:49:48

Gosh, I am so shocked at some of the comments in this thread, really, really nasty. I am just reading a book called Before I Say Goodbye by Ruth Picardie and all I can say is if I were ever really ill I hope I have a friend like India Knight.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now