Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns we would urge you to consult your GP.

cannot stop sneezing :'(

(5 Posts)
Gemmamummy Thu 01-Aug-13 16:45:03

I swear by sterimar sea water spray for the nose. I am proud to say I am an advocate for it as I love it so much! I got mine in boots but I think it's available in any pharmacy/ supermarket. They even have a baby one which I use on my 9 week old. The special spray and the salt water give you such a refreshing clear out it stops that dry, tikley, stuffy feeling in the nose.
Hopefully inconjunction with your anti histamine it will stop the sneezing part. Good luck x

painforlife Wed 24-Jul-13 10:53:15

thanks ukey I think I might do that smile

ukey Wed 24-Jul-13 10:31:23

id buy another antihistamine as a 'top up' either cetirizine or chlorphenamine,

painforlife Tue 23-Jul-13 22:54:55

can I take another loratadine? I know the instructions says only one but I'm literally dying!!!

painforlife Tue 23-Jul-13 22:34:24

is it just me or are other hay fever sufferers finding the same tonight. I took my usual anti-histamine this morning and have been okaish through the day. as solo the evening has come I can't stop sneezing :'(

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now