Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns we would urge you to consult your GP.

Coconut/soya milk in Majorca

(5 Posts)
trixymalixy Mon 01-Apr-13 16:32:56

We had a carton on Oatly leak. All the suitcases came off the conveyer covered in milk. blush

Now I wrap the cartons multiple times in cling film then double bag.

babybarrister Mon 01-Apr-13 09:32:33

I agree but if in doubt shove a carton in the suitcase - we always do and they have never exploded so fargrin

trixymalixy Sun 31-Mar-13 10:18:07

Agree with maz. There was a huge selection of soya stuff in mainland Spain, I also saw oat milk and rice milk. I don't remember seeing coconut milk, but it wasn't really on my radar back then.

Maz007 Sat 30-Mar-13 19:06:07

Soya milk should be no problem at all 'leche de soja' if you can get away with Spanish. Certainly in mainland Spain you'd be able to find lots of alternatives including oat milk etc. Don't see why it would be different in Majorca....

3in2years Mon 25-Mar-13 20:36:42

Does anybody know how easy it is to buy coconut milk ( like Kara) and soya milk in Majorca? We'll be staying in Ca'n Picafort near Alcudia.
Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now