Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

What have you succesfully made with egg replacer?

(5 Posts)
Maz007 Fri 25-Jan-13 10:48:10

There's a recipe someone posted a while back for eggless pancakes using egg replacer which we love! They are quite think - like American pancakes, so we drown them in maple syrup and add various berries to feel a bit healthier - yum!

I have made lots of cakes which have worked fine but rise a bit less than usual... brownies are my big fail :-(

Maz007 Fri 25-Jan-13 10:47:44

There's a recipe someone posted a while back for eggless pancakes using egg replacer which we love! They are quite think - like American pancakes, so we drown them in maple syrup and add various berries to feel a bit healthier - yum!

I have made lots of cakes which have worked fine but rise a bit less than usual... brownies are my big fail :-(

PassMeTheWino Fri 25-Jan-13 09:35:53

Oh wow. After watching Celebrity bake off last night, I really want lemon merangue. Maybe I should make that and report back!

trixymalixy Thu 24-Jan-13 23:08:54

I've only ever made cakes, but had mixed results. I'd really like to try the eggless nmeringue recipe that's on one of the packets, but have never got round to it.

PassMeTheWino Thu 24-Jan-13 20:42:05

Ive finally bought some.

I know it can work great in some recipes and not so much in others so wondered about other peoples success.

Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now