Life After Life- Kate Atkinson kindle 99p

(9 Posts)
katykoo Thu 06-Mar-14 20:39:35

Hurry ! Hurry !

zgaze Thu 06-Mar-14 20:47:41

Ooo thankyou, been wanting to read this!

OuterFromOutersville Thu 06-Mar-14 21:27:25

This is a great book smile, I loved it.

MabelStark Fri 07-Mar-14 21:11:55

Thanks for posting this!! Purchased.

incogKNEEto Fri 07-Mar-14 21:50:18

Thanks for posting this, been looking for a new read!

LumpySpacePrincessOhMyGlob Sun 09-Mar-14 09:09:55

Cheers.

echt Thu 13-Mar-14 07:28:36

I read this over a weekend at music festival after DH recommended it. Not on kindle.

Superb, though I had to re-read the final chapters a couple of times as I had drink taken towards the end, and Public Enemy were about to kick in.grin

She's never written a duff word, and this is no exception. As usual, women are portrayed with such insight, vigour, acid and tenderness. The men are slightly less in focus, but not neglected or relegated to stereotypical roles.

I felt slightly sorry for the author when one of the adulatory thumbs ups said:"if you liked "The Time Traveller's Wife," you'll love this." Oh dear. Talk about chalk and cheese.

Treaclepot Thu 13-Mar-14 07:34:36

Thank you smile

Chopstheduck Thu 13-Mar-14 07:39:54

Ooh thanks for posting this. I ordered it, then got an email saying -

Congratulations! Your purchase of a Kindle fiction book has qualified you to get selected additional Kindle books for only £1.19 each. The promotional code has already been applied to your account. For redemption instructions, and additional information, visit: http://www.amazon.co.uk/bookdeal. Your promotional code expires at 11:59 pm (UTC/GMT +1 hour) on April 30, 2014.

So it has been free really!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now