necessary lies

(11 Posts)
theonewiththenoisychild Mon 26-Aug-13 10:04:12

finished the book last night i realy enjoyed it. couldnt put it down towards the end wish she had made the ending longer tho

theonewiththenoisychild Wed 21-Aug-13 12:37:12

i read the first lie it starts the story off well. have now started the full book and im enjoying it so far

JiltedJohnsJulie Tue 13-Aug-13 08:27:22

My mum was talking about this at the weekend. She didnt want me to buy it for her but did let me buy her the short story that prequels Necessary Lies. Its only 59p on kindle smile

theonewiththenoisychild Tue 13-Aug-13 08:23:01

yeah i did enjoy that book it was the first diane chamberlain book i read smile

myflabberisgasted Mon 12-Aug-13 19:52:38

Yes sorry i should've said that. I got it free you see on a kindle disc that my friend at work lent me so I knew it as that. It is very good and worth a read! smile

theonewiththenoisychild Sun 11-Aug-13 23:07:30

isnt the secret life of ceecee wilkes the lost daughter? im sure reading the information on amazon they are the same

theonewiththenoisychild Sun 11-Aug-13 20:42:33

i will put those on my to read list yes ive got a kindle dp brought me one a while ago in the hope that i would stop filling the house with more books... not likely as community centre sells books 10p each and in school term times im there every week taking my son to group grin

myflabberisgasted Sun 11-Aug-13 18:55:56

I've read all of those apart from before the storm and secrets she left behind.
I've also read the keeper of the light trilogy.

I have to say my favourite ever Diane chamberlain book has got to be the secret life of Ceecee Wilkes - I couldn't put that down!

If you have a kindle the kindle price of her books is good. Average about £2.99 each.

theonewiththenoisychild Sun 11-Aug-13 10:16:55

will do. dp didnt pay cover price he paid £3.85 at tesco grin bargain. ive read quite a few ive read the lost daughter,the midwifes confession,the bay at midnight,the lies we told,before the storm, and secrets she left behind.secrets she left behind follows on from before the storm. i have got another one of her books breaking the silence i havent read that yet

myflabberisgasted Sat 10-Aug-13 14:40:36

I've not read this one yet but I have read about 5 other Diane Chamberlain books and have loved everyone!!

This one is on my wish list for me to read at a later date so let me know your thoughts! smile

theonewiththenoisychild Sat 10-Aug-13 13:16:49

by diane chamberlain smile dp brought it for me yesterday its next on my to read list. anyone else read this or reading it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now