New kindle, need suggestions?

(5 Posts)
Frawli Wed 06-Feb-13 23:50:45

You can find lots of free books via ereaderiq
www.ereaderiq.co.uk/free/

You can narrow your search by genre etc, there are new free ones all the time but many of them don't stay free for more than a day or two at a time so download them when you see them. You click from here to amazon to buy.

Some free ones that I enjoyed but wouldn't have read in a paperback where people could see my shameful reading material:

Marriage by mistake www.amazon.co.uk/Marriage-by-Mistake-ebook/dp/B006SMMW64/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1360194434&sr=1-1

also this one but it's not free at the mo:
www.amazon.co.uk/A-Negotiated-Marriage-ebook/dp/B00B09UST8/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1360194536&sr=1-1

Caronline Wed 06-Feb-13 21:50:17

Try The Bride Stripped Bare x

HeathRobinson Tue 22-Jan-13 13:30:41

Most of my books on Kindle are from the free books section. There's some rubbish on there imo, but I've had some gems, too.

mumof4sons Tue 22-Jan-13 13:26:51

Lots of free books with the kindle. A lot of them are steamy romances too. Often there is erotica too.

I check them regularly and haven't bought a book in ages as the top 100 free books changes frequently.

I must admit I read trashy stuff that requires no thinking because I have to much stuff to think about in RL and sometimes just can't follow an in-depth plot.

dannyboyle Mon 21-Jan-13 21:50:49

Ok. Have new kindle fire, need suggestions for adult fiction please that I don't need to admit to people I have bought! Two young children so need to kickstart our SEX life! (Likes the romance of fifty shades but the sex left me neutral!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now